Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG customer service

jballz

I ordered a product from Ag on the 26th of August and after almost 2 weeks of not receiving my order I sent them an e mail asking why. The replied that they would send it out at the earliest. 3-5 days later, I still havent received my product or a tracking # so I sent another e mail and they replied with the same answer. Today they just send an e mail saying they refunded my money. I have the tracking 3 and all e mails still and would love to have my order. Ive used them so many times in the past and sent them thousands of dollars worth of business through referrals. Pretty frustrated and looking for some clarity.
Thanks.

Although I cannot comment on AG specifically, all vendors in every industry are somewhat at the mercy of their suppliers. AG likely had good intentions of fulfilling your order on a timely basis, but then had to back out of the commitment if product was not available through their supplier. You were refunded which is the right thing to do. Besides the inconvenience you experienced in waiting, "no harm, no foul."

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Thanks bud, I dont want to judge or flame a normally reputable company based on 1 bad experience since they have always came through in the past.

I'm unsure why they would have refunded your money to you to be honest. I talked to them yesterday and they said all orders before September 9th have shipped, and all orders September 10th to present are either already processed for shipping or are being processed. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they refunded your money to you since it had been a while for you, and didn't want to inconvenience you further, but that's just my speculation. Drop them an email at their customer service with details about your order and they may be able to help you. I am told that orders going forward are all back to normal.

I haven't checked my account to see if the money has been refunded but, my order came in the mail today. If my money was refunded than it will be an extra bonus. If not everything is G2G since I have my order. As I said earlier it wasn't my intention to give a reputable company a bad reputation. My elevated estrogen levels must have just made me a little grumpy.lol.

you can get liquidex next time from ntbm and it will be shipped fast until your ag guys stuff comes in.. they do need to do a better job at getting products out but they won't ever leave you hanging and it will arrive, just takes some time.. remember liquids like this can easily get sold out fast.. gotta remember that

sorry for the hickup guys. They were a bit slow due to problems but they should be firing on all cylinders now

Top Bottom