Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg of d-bol a day and still nothin much

thelegacy

Im on 800 mg of t-200 and 50 mg of d-bol and its only been 2 weeks but i really havent gained much or have had any strength. I thought d-bol would do more and this is my first time for d-bol---------it is ttokkyo and is legit----how much should i eat on d-bol cuz maybe im not eating enough. Also i am in spring football right now so my lifting isnt as good so could this be the problem, but i still lift 4 days a week????? I dont know any help plaese.

Im not taking in as much as i did in my previous bulking cycle--i was eating 6-7 meals a day and now its like 4 meals a day. so not as much calories as i did before.--i cant really give an approximate number of calories.

50 mg an d not feeling it.. Eat more calories..not dbols

bro some people dont respond well to dbol, I respond okay, but not like some, so what I have learned is the dbol for some peoples bodies it doesnt bind to their receptors well, so what one should do is use finaplix with it, the fina allows the dbol to bind to the receptor better in conjunction with the fina, I am doing only 20 mg of dbol and 100-200mg of fina eod, and it is working great, the water retention and pump outside the gym is not huge like when on injectables but in the gym it is amazing!

Dbol works differently for everyone. My mate's on 35mgs per day and his gains are okay. While I take 15mgs per day, that's right 15! And I put on like 7 lbs in the first week!
Go figure.....

Tigerparks said:
Dbol works differently for everyone. My mate's on 35mgs per day and his gains are okay. While I take 15mgs per day, that's right 15! And I put on like 7 lbs in the first week!
Go figure.....

I've also gotten significant gains at 15mg. Never gone over 25-30mg. (incidentally, my gains off 15mg were not all water - 10lbs. net gains after 4 weeks off and leaner).

Well, not to discourage you but I used Thai Dbol at 35mg per day and by week two I gained 13 pounds. Infact, after the first week was looking pretty good my weights jumped up and people were asking me what I was doing differently. I loved that Dbol and it works fast as shit especially across the shoulders. Don't know bud but maybe the Dbol isn't all its cracked up to be. Well, I am no expert but good luck with everything.

Also, I was using Arimidex as my anti-E and for water retention. Using .25mg a day so water retention was very low.

thai

I use Thai & max out at 45mg then start dropping back down. I eat over 5000 calories a day & take all my supps. It takes a little while for me to start feling hte effects but, it works great for me. Even at 40 - 45mg I don't retain much water. The only thing I take with it is 300mg Enan weekly. Sex drive is awesome as hell by the way! That's how I know they are working.

i was up to 35mg a day at one point, and it didn't do shit. I didn't even bloat up at all, and i know my shit was legit and diet was good. I'm pretty sure as long as you're eating a little bit and working out now and then, you should notice dbol gains as long as you respond well, which i apparently don't.

this leads to my question actually. If I wasn't gaining anything off thai dbol, is there any way that I will gain off Naps or something? I'm not sure if "dbol is dbol", or companies do a little something different when they manufacture the drug.

Top Bottom