Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks into cycle

redlorid

This is my first cycle. I am coming up on my 6th week of an 8 week cycle and am worried about losing my gains. My cycle consists of:
3 weeks 25mg of d-bol e/d
8 weeks of 500 sustenon
11,12,13 weeks are clomid
So far I am up 25 pounds. I am 6'1 and weigh 207lbs. I'm sure some of the weight I have gained so far is water weight however I don't look bloated at all. Can you guys help me out by letting me know the best way to keep my gains? Will the clomid along with eating correctly and keeping up my protein intake do the trick?
Thanks for the help!

Arimidex will help, chage your routine when you go off and shock your body, dont forget to eat.

You could take some arimidex at .5mg ED to get rid of any bloat you have so you can see exactly where you are at...plus it will make you hard as a rock and defined.

Post-cycle: keep your caloric and protien intake up. and be sure not to overtrain. you should train with a little less volume while off than when you're on, since your muscles need more time to recovery form hypertrophy.

I would start it during so you can see how much you really have gained so far.

Top Bottom