Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

42 yr old coming of 20 wk cycle

To put it politely, you're doing everything wrong. You're on too long, especially for your age. You hardly gained so something's wrong there. Your PCT is shit. What do you really want to know?

ok ....well i didnt want to put on more than 14 lbs as dont wan t to go over 200lbs ,,prefer the lean and stocky look ,not fat and bloated look.....diet off cycle was 3000 cals 180protein...on cycle 3500 cals 220 protien.
should i just stick to 10 week cycles using only test?
do test supps ,like sustain and hcgenerate work on the older guy?should i just stay on cruising with 2 x12 week blasts a yr,,seein as my natty levels only 330 ish..prob even worse now after this cycle....

ok ....well i didnt want to put on more than 14 lbs as dont wan t to go over 200lbs ,,prefer the lean and stocky look ,not fat and bloated look.....diet off cycle was 3000 cals 180protein...on cycle 3500 cals 220 protien.
should i just stick to 10 week cycles using only test?
do test supps ,like sustain and hcgenerate work on the older guy?should i just stay on cruising with 2 x12 week blasts a yr,,seein as my natty levels only 330 ish..prob even worse now after this cycle....

You're doing long, heavy cycles for gains you can make with proper training and supplements.

I will be the first to say that I don't know everything about AAS. That being said, I am up there in age to, and nevermind a test base, I can gain 10 to 15 pounds on a four week PH/DS alone like Beastrol or Helladrol, etc. I wonder if the test base that you have it legit and not a fake!! Furthermore, just like what was already said, you have to eat. You have to have your diet, sleep, and training down pat before you even start a cycle. Without food, you are not going to gain period. I have plenty of friends who take PH/DS and they don't gain as near as me and when I speak to them about it, it always falls back on their diet. They don't eat enough. As soon as they start eating, boom, the weight and muscle comes on. EAT EAT EAT. That being said, I would suggest PCT right now and then take some time, 2 to 3 months, to regroup, and then try again if you want. Good luck to you..

is hgh and igf something the docs could prescribe if my hormone levels are so low?

If HGH is low yes you can get it prescribed. Higher HGH will also increase IGF. IGF will not be prescribed by docs but it will increase with higher HGH in your system.
Ever since I've been doing HGH and IGF my results beats steroids only cycles hands down.
If you lose your gains fast I would do a full panel blood work including HGH, IGF, Testosterone, etc to see where you stand.
At 200lbs you dont need to stay on AAS for so long bro you actually wasting your time. Find the problem and fix it.

If HGH is low yes you can get it prescribed. Higher HGH will also increase IGF. IGF will not be prescribed by docs but it will increase with higher HGH in your system.
Ever since I've been doing HGH and IGF my results beats steroids only cycles hands down.
If you lose your gains fast I would do a full panel blood work including HGH, IGF, Testosterone, etc to see where you stand.
At 200lbs you dont need to stay on AAS for so long bro you actually wasting your time. Find the problem and fix it.

thanks varga for your answer .......

To put it politely, you're doing everything wrong. You're on too long, especially for your age. You hardly gained so something's wrong there. Your PCT is shit. What do you really want to know?

ok im not ordering any products from ntbm or any us site as the uk customs sting me every time in taxes...so i cant use hcgenrate ,unleashed etc...
best pct avaILABLE TO ME FROM EU SITES IS ..
sustain alpha..seen recommended by needto
myodrol.....recommended ny needto.anything else i could add.?.anything from primordial performance is availbale in uk

Top Bottom