Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've made a decision, now help me decide

TheFng

For a squat suit, I plan on buying a hardcore suit late Spring Early Summer. I want to wait because my first meet is going to be late Summer at the earliest. I'm sure I'm going to pack on more muscle by then so I don't want it not fitting when I start using it.

Now, I have also decided to get another squat suit for everyday workouts and I would like your opinions on the Champion suit and the Z-suit. Which of these should I go with or should I go with something else entirely? I may want to use the everyday suit in competition for deadlifting if it works better than the hardcore. Also, any tips on ordering as far as size or anything?

TIA

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject, but I own a z-suit which I wear for speed squatting, and I also deadlift in it when going sumo. I like it because it stays down on the thighs pretty good. As for sizing, just tell them your measurements on the phone and ask them what size that corresponds to, and then get one size smaller.

I ordered mine actual size, which worked fine for a while, but wearing it every week, sometimes twice per week, has stretched it out a little bit, and now I find myself wishing it was just a shade tighter.

My 2 cents.

B

Apparently the Z-suit has the no slip leg openings while the Champion has more 'comfortable' leg openings and more hip support. How do these compare to the Hardcore? Also, I seem to have trouble 'getting low' in the deadlift, would the extra hip support of the Champion actually hinder me then?

If you get a suit to fit right. You will not be able to pull in a zsuit. If you do get it loose. But then whats the point. There so cheap get 2. Buy a Z to squat in and a champoion to pull in. I have a hardcore too and i like it the best. Its at the Taylors right now here in my town getting the front brought down more to let budda come out some. My hardcore was bough twhen i was 220lbs and i oredered it 1 size too small. Now at 255lbs its tight as shit. I cant even bend down to touch a bar with finger tips. So for pullin get 1 exact or 1 size big. But there 2 different movements and believe me the require different attire.

That makes sense. I don't need a champion or Z-suit to fit real tight though because I mainly want to use it in training for the squat and maybe in competition for the deadlift. I plan on getting a Hardcore later this year for squating in competion.

Top Bottom