Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

Themachine01

Im currently 220 at about 15% bf and im about to start a bulker of sustanon. I wanted to stack some d-bol but could get the money, especially right before the holidays. this will be my 5th cycle. I have 20 vials of sus, what would be the best way to take it. I was going to take a shot on everyt monday and thursday for 10 weeks. should i start off with 2 shots the first week or work my way up to 2 shots?

Hey bro,

The Sus250 alone will be a good cycle, granted some people would say differently, but I have done many of Sus only cycle and have always gain around 15 pounds that I kept. I would not work your way up to two shots a week. Go ahead and do 2 week from the start.. Monday/Friday You will see go results just make sure you are getting around 2 grams of protien per pound of body weight and eat a lot.. Just a suggestion on my part, you say that you are at 15% bf. On my last cycle of Sus250 only I gain 13 pounds that I kept and went from 13% bf to 9%. I still at a lot, but I ate very clean and did cardio 3 times a week.. So people will say you shouldnt try to lose the bf while bulking, but you can.. Find out how many cals you need daliy and then drop that around 300 cals or 400. But keep the protien high. You should grow like a weed. Also make sure that you have anti-E's with you... I only really have used nolva and provion.. But I always take 25mgs of Provion through out my cycle.. I dont care for the water weight... I hope this helps.

Email me after you read this post!
Or PM me
Later,
C

Last edited:
i would wait for some dbol, i dont think sus alone is good for a BULKING cycle.

by far the best way to do sust is an amp a day for 21 days - you have 20, so close enough.

do a search on it - there has been much discussion, it is good stuff when done that way - and it isn't as much as it sounds due to the way the esters hit.

I would take the D-bol with at as well, this is my first cycle at 30mg everyday with sust 250 also, have gained about 20 pounds in these first 4 weeks. maybe i just respond good to things like this but it just makes practical sense to use pills to start fast, and then when they are over the sust kicks in for another few weeks. hope that helps.

I think if you wait until you can afford to throw in some d-bol you'll be happy that you waited. But, if you already have the Sust in front of you, I know how tough it is to wait.:(

20 AMPS FOR A 10 WEEK CYCLE?????? CUT IT TO 8 WEEKS WITH THE FIRST 4 WEEKS AT 750MG THEN THE OTHERS AT 500 MG'S FOR THE OTHER 4 WEEKS. THATS WHAT I WOULD DO......:D JUST INCASE YOU DONT GET IT, THAT WOULD BE 3 AMPS FOR 4 WEEKS THEN 2 AMPS FOR THE OTHER 4 WEEKS.;) ........J/K COULDNT HELP THAT REMARK. ALSO I WOULD WAIT FOR THE D-BOL BUT IF YOU CANT THEN GO WITH IT.

Top Bottom