Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid cycle rapid changes

I'm 5 weeks into my current cycle of sustanon and deca durabolin
Doing 400mgs of the deca and 500mgs of sustanon. Pretty standard cycle. I’m not using an AI, i was told to wait until I had estrogen side effects before starting them.
I've gained a lot of weight I would say no joke over 10 lb in the past 5 weeks. so that is about 2 lb per week. the changes are pretty rapid and I'm interested in possibly changing things and leaning out to help with the water retention
do you think it would be a good idea to maybe drop the dosing, drop 1 of the steroids or add in an AI. what are my best options? I’m 184 pounds and 5’6’’
fast changes like this are not a good idea. its a lot of pressure on your organs

are you using n2guard?

several things

1. doses are too high especially with no AI.. i generally recommend test/deca at 300 mg each

2. you need bloodwork

3. in that bloodwork, you also need to get prolactin tested

noone can say with certainty everything that is going on without bloodwork

I'm 5 weeks into my current cycle of sustanon and deca durabolin
Doing 400mgs of the deca and 500mgs of sustanon. Pretty standard cycle. I’m not using an AI, i was told to wait until I had estrogen side effects before starting them.
I've gained a lot of weight I would say no joke over 10 lb in the past 5 weeks. so that is about 2 lb per week. the changes are pretty rapid and I'm interested in possibly changing things and leaning out to help with the water retention
do you think it would be a good idea to maybe drop the dosing, drop 1 of the steroids or add in an AI. what are my best options? I’m 184 pounds and 5’6’’
I don't see any testosterone in your cycle. Normally it is a good idea to base a cycle with testosterone for men. The compounds you are running are both shutting down natural testosterone production and while yes synthetic levels are through the roof, synthetics are generally designed more for a purpose and without a test base some of the base functions of testosterone in the body could be compromised.

For me I hated my run with Deca, even with testosterone while I had no functional problems it did lower my desire. I probably won't use Deca again. I have not used sustanon yet, but if I was going to, I would stack 200 mgs of it with 300-400 mg of testosterone on a first run just to see how my body reacts. Maybe after 4 weeks of feeling good on it I would double it for the remainder of the cycle.

Top Bottom