Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid cycle rapid changes

Reaznui

I'm 5 weeks into my current cycle of sustanon and deca durabolin
Doing 400mgs of the deca and 500mgs of sustanon. Pretty standard cycle. I’m not using an AI, i was told to wait until I had estrogen side effects before starting them.
I've gained a lot of weight I would say no joke over 10 lb in the past 5 weeks. so that is about 2 lb per week. the changes are pretty rapid and I'm interested in possibly changing things and leaning out to help with the water retention
do you think it would be a good idea to maybe drop the dosing, drop 1 of the steroids or add in an AI. what are my best options? I’m 184 pounds and 5’6’’

I'm 5 weeks into my current cycle of sustanon and deca durabolin
Doing 400mgs of the deca and 500mgs of sustanon. Pretty standard cycle. I’m not using an AI, i was told to wait until I had estrogen side effects before starting them.
I've gained a lot of weight I would say no joke over 10 lb in the past 5 weeks. so that is about 2 lb per week. the changes are pretty rapid and I'm interested in possibly changing things and leaning out to help with the water retention
do you think it would be a good idea to maybe drop the dosing, drop 1 of the steroids or add in an AI. what are my best options? I’m 184 pounds and 5’6’’
I would drop both sustanon and deca doses 1/2 of what you have now.

200mgs deca durabolin
250mgs sustanon

Top Bottom