Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think you're strong? Oly lift vid clip

Protobuilder

Here's a Greek olympic athlete -- Pyrros Dimas -- doing some pretty awesome OLY lifts in training. At the very end, he front squats 415x2 like it's nothing. He probably weighs around 190 or so. He also overhead squats 315, and does some other stuff and makes it look like child's play. Pretty awesome. Of course, he's one of the best Olympic lifters so it's no surprise that he's strong as fuck. I just like how he tosses around some big weights and makes it look easy.

http://media.putfile.com/Ironmind_1993_Dimas

It was worth a re-run, anyway.

There's a DVD from Ironmind with about two hours of this type of footage. It's called "Unbelievable Bulgarians".

that's simply amazing... the guy literally throws that weight around like it's nothing...

blut wump said:
It was worth a re-run, anyway.

There's a DVD from Ironmind with about two hours of this type of footage. It's called "Unbelievable Bulgarians".

The Bulgarians one is awesome. This Dimas footage is from 'Heavy Metal in Melbourne' - it includes Chakarov's 'no-no-no' 270kg x 3 squat and some other crazy stuff.

The best part of the whole thing in my opinion is the very end when he just bounces off the 400lbs+ from his front squat postion and just walks away like he was going to casually take a piss or something.

Seen that clip before,but I still watch it every time someone posts it.I love how he does a ''casual'' power clean of 375lb just to put the bar on the squat racks.

Top Bottom