Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chefwide here, Hi Everyone! I need a small favor so hop in here for a sec....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Been a while since I have been around these parts, SOOOOOO busy with current projects there is just no time for funnin' around, sadly... things are exciting as could be and going GREAT! cant be more specifc than that i am afraid, but all is well for those of you that asked and just getting better and better!

... So that brings me to my request: IF any of you feel that i have helped you in the past with food/cooking/flavors/training diets/training/supplementation/etc etc, PLEASE PM me... i will explain it a bit better how you can help via PM to not waste any time or space here...

Hope all is well for all of you, and I appologize in advance for not being able to post much on this thread after this, and please dont get pissed if i cant get into any specifics here right now, i hope you understand that that is just better that way... i WILL try and get to all the PMs i have as quickly as possible, these days I am busier than a termite in a woodpile!

So thanks in advance if you have the time for a PM or two, and no worries if ya dont,

cheers to all,

Cook with your heart, Eat with passion!

:Chef:

I thought you gave your big goodbye thread a while back. You gotta go out like Carson, leave em wanting more.

pm sent, bitch.

Makin moves!

superdave said:
I thought you gave your big goodbye thread a while back. You gotta go out like Carson, leave em wanting more.

aye, dave, but fact is I need the help from YOU ALL this time around, nothing major, just if i inspired or helped anyone to get more out of food/diet/training/life, a couple seconds would help out my endeavors a bunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom