Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Headaches

NYBodyguard

Hi

I mentioned this in another thread also used the search to read up on these headaches that dbol has givin some others as well.

This all started since I added dbol (third week in cycle I decided to add it 25mg ED now I put it down to 15mg)

So im wondering did anyone figure out what is the cause (many mentioned high BP others said thats not the case).

Should I just leave it alone or does it go away after a week or two?

everyone is diffrent maybe blood pressure but i doubt i know alot of people who get that in there second week of anadrol if the d bol is a must try takeing an asprin with them

dzulboy said:
everyone is diffrent maybe blood pressure but i doubt i know alot of people who get that in there second week of anadrol if the d bol is a must try takeing an asprin with them

At least I know the dbol im takin is def. not asprin, thanks will give it a shot

The water retention help increase headaches,Heres what you can do...cut back sodium,add some liquidex,supplement Taurine(helps lower BP)Some Cardio wouldn't hurt but isn't a must.

RADAR

Top Bottom