Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which would be a better lean gainer - deca or eq with drol?

lartinos - don't have the money for var, and i hate test so i'll pass on the prop. I have a few weeks worth of tren left that i might just throw into the end of the cycle.

I would think this one be easy. EQ IMO would be better. Deca will blow you up especially with drol. On top of reducing joint pain that's what it's known to do. But as it's always stated everybody is different.

dzulboy said:
why in the hell would you stack eq and deca i still wanna know this they ar eboth nandralones use the eq but don't go over 800mg a week

EQ is not a nandrolone it is a boldenone

are you going to run deca and tren together? Could be disatrous if you haven't done it before. I liked deca alot while I was on it, but coming off I lost so much strength by the time it cleared that i feel it is a waste to use. I like tren, and would like to try NPP for the same reason. Next cycle will be my first with EQ and i hope coming off it is nothing like deca.

mavy - i ran it along my last cycle and gained 8lbs in 5 weeks: I was able to keep my bloat to a minimum. I respond well to drol and will be able to stay lean during the 3 weeks i am on. I will also be running a low dose of t-3 which will be beneficial.

lartinos - If i run the tren it would be for 3 wks (12-14), which would bring me up to my pct. But from the looks of it I might not run the tren and start an eq/winny combo towards the end of my deca.

Any concerns over decadick, especially w/o test? I've never used fina (yet) but I've read of others having problems with that as well. Just something to think about if you plan on running both deca and fina. I have tried deca and had the same thing happen that lartinos experienced, felt like a waste of time. Eq on the other hand seemed to maintain for a long time after coming off.

When i ran fina alone i experienced a slightly lowered libido but it never was a problem. Never had a problem getting hard or off. If my libido does become a problem I will add proviron at 25-50mg.

dzulboy said:
why in the hell would you stack eq and deca i still wanna know this they ar eboth nandralones use the eq but don't go over 800mg a week

Ditto.... EQ/Deca... what's the point.

Top Bottom