Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol doses per day.....

trinidad

I'm starting my next cycle, which will be about my 4th. I'm going with cyp/eq again but decided to try some russian dbols for the first 4 wks (never tried dbol before). I'm going to take 30 mgs. a day, should I take 10 mgs., 3x a day or take the 30 mgs. all at once? They are in 5 mgs. doses. Thanks!

I would use 10mg in the morning and 20mg post workout. Also I find I need to build the dose up incrementally. I start with 15mg daily and add 5mg every three days until I reach the level I want.

i would take in evenly divided doses. and make sure you take them ed including days you don't workout. dbol is not a pre-workout drug, it provides no extra kick to your workout. take ed for 4 weeks just make sure you get plenty of water and some milk thistle/tylers liver detox.

The aim is to keep blood concentration levels constant. This means you need to spread dosage out during the day to 3-4 hourly intervals (= to approx 1/2 life of the med). You also need to take 7 days a week so as to keep the concentration levels constant as above.

Yes try and judge a dosage 30-60mins pre workout so as to enjoy the ''pumps'' but equal dosaging and constant blood levels are key IMHO

Wrongun!

I simply take it evenly throughout the day, training day or off day I want the gear in my system when I am training and resting, so I spread it out evenly over 24 hours.

Also I am 5'5" about 185# and can tolerate 50mg of russian d-bol per day very well, but like the gentleman said above I ramp up to my final dose, starting at about 20mg per day.

You should see excellent results, with russian d-bol, don't forget the liquiedex, or you will literally pop!

I like morning, afternoon (pre workout), and night.

Wrongun said:
The aim is to keep blood concentration levels constant. This means you need to spread dosage out during the day to 3-4 hourly intervals (= to approx 1/2 life of the med). You also need to take 7 days a week so as to keep the concentration levels constant as above.

Yes try and judge a dosage 30-60mins pre workout so as to enjoy the ''pumps'' but equal dosaging and constant blood levels are key IMHO

Wrongun!

This is exactly how I like to take mine...

space it out bro - thats the best way. none of that 10mg in the morning then 20mg pre workout,that stupid

Top Bottom