Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol with femera for cutting??

My buddy wants to do 40mg of Dbol and 2.5mg Femera everyday for 6 weeks. Do you think he will see good gains? he wants to put on some mass without alot of bloat. Is this cycle totally pointless? Has anyone done a similar cycle and if so could you give me some info. he wants to put on 5-10 pounds without bloat. It just sounds interesting to me Dbol as a cutter. So i want to give him some info. He is 6'0" 215 12% and has done 5 sus cycles. Thanks alot guys for all the help.

For cutting it should be fine to retain muscle. Ive used arimidex with 35mg dbol ED and saw no bloat. Remember with cutting, the steroid is just there to keep the muscle, so test or dbol will be fine.

I have always wanted to do a Dbol cycle but stayed away do to the associated bloat. But after reading about HighIntensity's Dbol w/Femara cycle being compared to a poor man's Anavar I may try it.

There are othe advantages to using dbol, the reported dopamine release should also help aid in cutting fat. It's also not hard on your joints like Winstrol and not to mention hair loss. If prone to it.

there is nothing wrong with using dbol to cut up, but i think dbol only cycles are pretty worthless.

kept 17 lbs of 23 from 5wk 35mg dbol ED, then 4wk 100mg IP winny ED along with 1/2 arimidex ED during the dbol. no bloat, and swole up keeping cuts and vascularity. got compliments from friends who noticed me keep my condition while getting bigger, so i know i didn't bloat up lol.

Top Bottom