Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding bloat issues steroids

Hasleki

My friend just got done with a cycle where he did dianabol, deca durabolin and testosterone all together
I told him that he shouldn’t use that much on a first cycle but he didn’t listen
he ended up getting a lot of problems bloating and red face. he asked me to come on here and ask for advice. he is 26 years old, 212 lb, and 5 ft 9 in. his body fat is in the mid-teens
I want to run a similar cycle down the line but is there a way to cut back on all that issue

tell him to come and ask his own questions... if he is not even adult enough to do that then hes certainly not adult enough to use steroids... what is he a 3 year old child ? im sorry but thats just pathetic to say the least not to mention if you took roughly 10 seconds to actually research the compounds, you would see immediately that there is a ton of estrogen conversion with the selected cycle... neither of you have done one minute of research and thats not an assumption, thats a fact... if you had even googled these and read their profiles you would know the answer here... you have done absolutely zero research...

He really does need to come and ask these kinds of questions for himself and it would be good to come to the forum to learn a lot more and go about things in a much safer and effective way

My friend just got done with a cycle where he did dianabol, deca durabolin and testosterone all together
I told him that he shouldn’t use that much on a first cycle but he didn’t listen
he ended up getting a lot of problems bloating and red face. he asked me to come on here and ask for advice. he is 26 years old, 212 lb, and 5 ft 9 in. his body fat is in the mid-teens
I want to run a similar cycle down the line but is there a way to cut back on all that issue
the bloating is from high estrogen, you need to add aromasin and n2guard to the stack

Top Bottom