Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus's cycle for the USA-

g-dogg

I used to manage Max Muscle a few years ago here in Vegas, the owner was good friends with Craig-I was sitting at work one day and received a fax from Craig(intended for my boss) that listed his entire diet and drug regime for the USA-I was only 19 then and almost shit my pants when I read this motherfucker-check it out-please don't critique or argue this cycle, I'm just typing what I read straight from Craig's notebook, I'm sure he didn't want just anyone to read it but here goes-

750 mgs of cyp per week all the way up to 3 weeks out
750 mgs of enanthate per week up to 3 weeks out
100 mgs of prop EOD and switched to 100 mgs of suspension ED for the last 6 weeks
50 mgs of deca ED (I don't understand this one)
1.5 cc's of Parabolin EOD
50 mgs of finaplex (DMSO) ED
100 mgs of EQ ED
8 Andriol ED
8 clenbuterol 2 days on 2 off
3 cc's of winstrol EVERYDAY(not a misprint)
40 mgs of nolvadex ED
4 IU's of Humatrope 5 days on 2 off, he only went up to 6 a day(his gut looked much better when he got his pro card versus now, it's mainly b/c of the GH)
Humulin N and R(long and short acting)-very serious shit, you have to time your eating or you're in BIG trouble-I talked to Craig a couple weeks ago and he now mixes R with Humalog b/c the Humalog by itself makes him sick
I don't recall the amount but he used quite a bit of cytadren
3-6 Cytomel ED
40 mgs of Halotestin ED
1 amp of Masteron EOD

This was all written on a calender and he sporatically threw in oddball shots like 200 mgs of deca here and there, sometimes an amp of sustenon or Heptylate(sp)-I don't understand why but he did look great-he took all his shots in the morning and all his orals at night, I might have left 1 or 2 things out but this will give you a good idea of what it took Craig to turn pro, kinda scary huh? If I remember anything else, I will list it

Really in a lot of mag's they post pro's cycles as everyone knows but what we don't know is if they are true. I think everyone knows not just to start out on somthing like that and that is just information someone is posting believe what you want don't talk shit about it cause you don't know if it is either.

If thats for real, thats an interesting post g-dogg. I love to see what the pros really take. Makes me wonder though how many dumbasses are gonna read this, then go out and try this cycle thinking it will make them look like Craig Titus at his best. And if that is his contest prep cycle ,Id like to see what his bulking cycles look like.

Last edited:
Mr_Pusher said:
Why would Craig fax his cycle to anybody?

That's a load of shit.
He is good friends with the former owner of Max Muscle, he has gotten many things from him and like I said, it was intended for the owner to see, not me-BTW, would you like me to put up more pics of any pros here in Vegas to prove my legitimacy you fucking prick-take this post for what it's worth, I really don't give a fuck what you believe motherfucker

here we go again... Here is a guy suggesting what a Pro takes and everyone just discounts it... I can see a pro doing all that stuff easily... its not that crazy... Some people on these boards do similar cycles... some even go way over 2 grams of test a week...

Top Bottom