Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

Stew Meat said:
Deca and propecia is the absolutely worse thing you can ever imagine for your hair.

Deca and Fina are the easiest on the hair followed by (in order) anavar, primo, winstrol, everything else.

-Stew

Stew,

Could you please explain why Deca combined with Propecia is bad for your hairline. I understand that Propecia wouldn't help with hairloss since Deca isn't prone to DHT conversion, but why would this combination be bad if you were taking, say, Deca, Test and Propecia? Thanks.

im taking that fucking finastride shit. its only 1mg pill. i used to take propecia and if i recall, it was 5mg. is it ok to take that with test and eq at the same time. ill try to keep my hair. i know ill be as bald as my girls snatch in about 5 years but better later than sooner. anyone see results with the 1mg finasteride shit?

Juicer Jr.

That's from Q&A with Bill Roberts:

"Are there any other steroids i.e. Equipose, Anavar, that are mild on hair loss besides Deca?

Nope, in my opinion all synthetics except Deca are equal to each other, and equal to Deca + Propecia"

What does it mean? It means that Deca gets converted by 5-alpha reductase enzyme to DeHydroNandrolone, same way as Test to DHT. DHN is very weak androgen, probably the weakest and deffinately is very mild on hair. It makes Deca the safest steroid for hair.
But, using Finasteride( Proscar, Propecia) will to great degree inhibit convertion of Deca to DHT, and then Deca itself can do as much harm to hair as other strong androgens, like Winny or Dbol.

SUSTINON 250

Hey,

I am new to this board but not all that new to gear. I used sustinon 250 got great gains and had zero hair problems even with ahre loss a prob in my fam. I do one thing at a time and do not stac. So, what would you guys consifer the 4 TOP safest gear for hair? Also if I have had hair loss and take Propecia will it regrow the lost hair and can I stop taking it and maintain the new hair??

Thanks all,
Glad to be a part of this board!!!

Juicer Jr. said:

Stew,

Could you please explain why Deca combined with Propecia is bad for your hairline. I understand that Propecia wouldn't help with hairloss since Deca isn't prone to DHT conversion, but why would this combination be bad if you were taking, say, Deca, Test and Propecia? Thanks.

Nandralone (active ingredient in Deca) is the worst possible thing you could ever imagine for your hair. This hormone has the MOST androgenic activity in the hair. However, 5-alpha reductase has a very strong affinity towards nandralone. This 5-AR turns nandralone into DHN. DHN is not DHT. DHN has the LOWEST androgenic activity in the scalp. DHN's androgenic activity is concentrated in muscle tissue (not the scalp). So, Deca and nandralone analogs are actually the SAFEST steroids as they will have the LOWEST androgenic activity in the scalp post 5-alpha reduction. If you stop 5-AR from converting nandralone to DHN, you keep Deca as an androgen that concentrates its androgenic activity in the scalp causing extreme hairloss. This is why finasteride will make your hair fall out if you use it in conjunction with Deca. Finasteride prevents Deca from turning into the safe DHN.

-Stew

Top Bottom