Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to become bigger and stronger!!!

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Ok...I've just spent the entire evening with an old friend who really motivated me quite a bit. He reminded me in a glimpse of why I train in this crazy sport of lifting weights. I have glanced back at the evening and have tried to remember everything that we spoke about and tried to consume it at all costs. We discussed several people that we both had known along our journey of becoming large humans...and laughed at most of the people who put us down along the way.

While at Wal-Mart tonight, buying my groceries for the week, I saw all kinds of people that I hadn't seen in a long time. Young girls from Church, friends from that Chem class my Soph year of college, and an old buddy from the gym. They all had the same question. "Are you going to eat all of that this month?" I said no...I am shopping for the week only.

My friend from the gym kept looking at me in awe. He hadn't seen me in about 2 or 3 years. I know that he was giving me that "you use steroids" look. He was just amazed at how much larger I had become. I just knew that he was thinking to himself "that guy is using a ton of steroids. I'd look like that if I was on what he was." BS!!!! It couldn't be because I had filled my buggy with groceries and the fact that he had spent his money on Doritos, Mountain Dew, and Blockbuster movies. Naaa... It couldn't be that he is only lifting on machines now and I am killing myself in my home dungeon...naaaa.

So...I compiled this list tonight of how to grow. At the top of the list it says Wal-Mart, and at the bottom it has a total.

Recipe:
4 gallons 1% milk
2 gallons skim milk (thought I'd give it a whirl)
2 10lb bags of chicken breasts
1 bucket of mac salad
14 cans of tuna
8 boxes of mac and cheese
8lbs hamburger
1 box white rice
5 sweet potatoes
1 box oatmeal
1 gallon oj
5 steak and mac dinners
4 boxes hamburger helper
12 cups yogurt

Well...that's it in a nutshell. Buy it every Sunday afternoon and make it a goal to eat it all by next Sunday. Sure...you may have a little left over, maybe a lot of one item, but that just means that you don't have to buy it next week. Improvise. Add and subtract when needed but replace it with something else. Ahhhh....and the key is 1/2 price pizza delivery on Thursday. X-tra large meatlovers...ahhhhh...can't wait till Thursday:)

Well...good wishes and remember that it is not the gear, juice, or whatever you may believe that makes me a large man. It is training, food, and consistancy. Good wishes, God Bless, and I hope that someone actually takes my advice and tries it.

B True

Reactions: Haz
i might suggest you find a good butcher or an m&m type meat place (do you guys have them in the states?)... if you keep buying all this stuff at walmart, you'll probably end up one big broke guy :)

(i didnt' know they sold groceries in walmart, in Canada most walmarts sell junk food/candies etc).

use the money you could save to invest in a good cube freezer (check classifieds, people buy them and don't realize they don't have the room for 'em so you can probably get one for cheap), and then you can buy in larger quantities, freeze, less trips for shopping and more bulk discounts...

no eggs in there?

Yep...the super Wal-Mart that stays open 24 hours has everything....even a place to get your car worked on:) In this little town..Wal-Mart is about all we have:(

You didn't see any eggs on my list...I hate them. When I first became serious about getting larger..every day for about a year I had 2 dozen eggs, 8 oz red meat, and a pound of pasta every day. I did that for about a year straight. Eggs make me sick at my stomach just to think about them...unless I am at a Waffle House:)

B True

B Fold

Nice post. Very motivating to hear how dedicated you are to weighlifting. I couldn't imagine how long it would take me to eat all that food. :D
Lady

p.s. Glad I got to see your gym this weekend. Very hard core. :mad:

Glad you were around to see me pull 725 too:)

B True

dude, That's a shitload of milk....
I guess you know you're NOT lactose intollerant...:D

Too bad about the Eggs making you yack. They are the bomb.
I as well would put on the pounds if I ate some of that stuff regularly. Hamburger helper, mac salad, mac&cheese

I love me some sweet potatoes...

I get similar looks at my big steaming bowl of Oatmeal I eat at work each morning.
Fuck Um...

Top Bottom