Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm platinum (why you might want to be worried)

slat1

I don't know what happened. I logged on today and I'm a platinum member all of a sudden. Thank you to who ever is responsible! :)
*Looks like i will be spending the rest of the day looking at all the ladies galleries now. Guess I will not go blind after all... someone said something about harry palms though...
:p :velvett:

liquidmuscle said:
i forgot what its like being non plat :worried:

Next time a girl on here posts a hot picture... instead of looking at it.. just bang your head on your desk 10 to 15 times... you will remember what it is like then! :evil:

was it from the member that said he was giving away plat memberships.. cuz if so, i beleive i moninated u ( * cough karma cough* )

and i just noticed u were plat from a diff thread, its nice being plat now

slat1 said:
Next time a girl on here posts a hot picture... instead of looking at it.. just bang your head on your desk 10 to 15 times... you will remember what it is like then! :evil:

damn dog..
thats some funny ass shit right there.
still rollin...

It's funny how so many non-plats are always blasting the membership and saying that it's worthless, etc, but once you go plat, there is no way you'll be going back.

Being Plat is nice... except I keep falling in love with every girl that posts that has a gallery! LOL

Top Bottom