Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pic

LeanTeen

Hey all, this a pic from a few months ago, after working out for about 2 or 3 months. Keep in mind I'm only 16! All comments are appreciated.

P.S. I've got the wheels, my upper body had to catch up.

P.P.S I'm not looking up for any special reason...

dude, i wish i was as skinny as you when i was growing up.

i mean skinny and still have muscle like you.

you can probably put on muscle fast with no fat and always be ripped. i'm envious.

you look good now, but keep it up bro, and you'll really be yoked out and cut in a few years... naturally.

Too skinny in my opinion. Im the same age as you, and am much thicker. But your more defined, so we're about even :)

FUCK

your the 2nd guy to say that. they work for me and are on a realiable server.

let me try them on some other server

Hey thanks for the replies guys. Basically you are saying I'm skinny with some muscle, but I have nice definition. Keep in mind its summer, and I cut so I'd look good for the beach. I'm much thicker when I'm bulking. Keep the replies coming.

since i was a fat teen i only know i would have loved to be as thin as you at that age

what do the other guys think about that
what is best , to be skinny and then gain weight or to be fat and then lose the fat

hehe

Son if you bulk you may not get as many hoes as u do now but it will pay of bulk for one year and then cut at your age stay away from fat burners.U cant have your cake and eat it to.LOL why not bitch im bulking see what i mean.

Top Bottom