Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain with test prop

babyhulk52

does anyone else have excruiating pain when using test prop. i injected my quad on friday and that baby is still aching like hell. i thought i went in at the side, like my training did on the left leg, but for some reason, i have a little swelling in the right leg that i injected.
is it something i did wrong or is this normal.
i don't know about everyone else out there, but i hate the f@%& out of test prop. it hurts too bad.

PiP usually comes from improper technique, injecting into existing scar tissue, or just crap gear often with too much BA or they used vegetable oil lol.. I shot Test P ED for 10weeks never really had a problem and never injected the same area within 5 days.. Make sure you heat the gear prior and massage the site afterwards.. On quads and glutes I like to stretch the skin a little with my off hand, insert needle slow, inject slow, remove quick and massage.. Sometimes there's gonna be some PiP man all muscles tolerate a needle differently

thekid7, thanks for the info. i just hate prop for some reason. i've heard others complain about tren and mast, but i have not had not sides from it. i guess it comes down to individual body make up and tolerances.

thanks again.

Top Bottom