Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharm Grade Anavar.........

I used some Deca over the winter, but at a very lose dose. Only 200mg e/w. The thickness I got from it was great. Slight bloat, but I think if I dieted MUCH cleaner that could have been avoided. And if winny was added at the end, I think that would help out with things a lot. I'll save that cycle for the winter :evil:

So you likd it @ 200mg?? That's what I'm lookin to do. I think I'm going to hold onto my Var for later. Right now I'm holding onto 215lbs at 5'10'', probably still around 12-13% bf. Tough call to keep lean bulking or stay around the same size and try to cut up a little. Bulking is just so fun though, lol.
How was your recovery with the Deca??

No recovery issues...although I didn't get blood work done, so I can't tell you I recovered fine either, ya know? A lot of people on EF have used Deca with much more experience than I have, but the results all seem to be that you get nice, big, thick gains. Also, I found that my joints felt as smooth as butter.

No recovery issues...although I didn't get blood work done, so I can't tell you I recovered fine either, ya know? A lot of people on EF have used Deca with much more experience than I have, but the results all seem to be that you get nice, big, thick gains. Also, I found that my joints felt as smooth as butter.

So you did only 200mg? What did you stack it with?
I would probably split the dosage up and do 150mg twice a week.

Test E at 250mg e/w

That's a pretty mild cycle. I like it! Recovery was probably a breeze.
Hope I'm not annoying you with all these proposed cycles, lol.
1-12 Test 400, split 2 injects wk
1-10 Deca 200mg wk
1-4 Tbol 50mg ed
8-14 Winny 50mg ed

Mmmm! :p

That's a pretty mild cycle. I like it! Recovery was probably a breeze.
Hope I'm not annoying you with all these proposed cycles, lol.
1-12 Test 400, split 2 injects wk
1-10 Deca 200mg wk
1-4 Tbol 50mg ed
8-14 Winny 50mg ed

Mmmm! :p

This winter, I believe I'll be running something very similiar to you.
1-4 Oral Kickstart (perferably 50mb T-bol if I can grab legit stuff)
1-11 Test E 375mg (250/ml so that's why)
1-10 Deca 300mg e/w
8-12 Winny 50mg e/d

Hell, I think I could even do this cycle and gain some mass while hovering around 10% bf with a good diet and cardio. The thing is, I KNOW I'll grow on that and I won't be able to hide an extra 10-20lbs in t-shirt season lol. You should love your cycle though, sounds great! Maybe just up the Deca to 300mg? 200 did a great job for me, but I would have done 300 if I had access to more amps. Either way, looks like you're gonna have fun! :p

This winter, I believe I'll be running something very similiar to you.
1-4 Oral Kickstart (perferably 50mb T-bol if I can grab legit stuff)
1-11 Test E 375mg (250/ml so that's why)
1-10 Deca 300mg e/w
8-12 Winny 50mg e/d

Hell, I think I could even do this cycle and gain some mass while hovering around 10% bf with a good diet and cardio. The thing is, I KNOW I'll grow on that and I won't be able to hide an extra 10-20lbs in t-shirt season lol. You should love your cycle though, sounds great! Maybe just up the Deca to 300mg? 200 did a great job for me, but I would have done 300 if I had access to more amps. Either way, looks like you're gonna have fun! :p

Yea it's weird my source and everyone I talk to hasn't even heard of turinabol before. That's why it might be a problem for me to get legit stuff. You will definitely grow on any Test/Deca cycle from what I've heard. That is exaclty why I keep going back and forth with a bulk cycle or cutting cycle because dudes at my gym and my friends no something is going on. I was the same size for a few years then the last 3 months I have gained 15-20 pounds of good muscle, lol. At least 10 people have made comments about it. If I got bigger I would start getting teased by my friends because they are little pencil necks and make me feel like a freak. I'm probably going to do it anyways, bulk or cut baby!

I also noticed I have completely abandoned my pharm grade Ox, lol! I am just confused and can't make my mind up.

I also noticed I have completely abandoned my pharm grade Ox, lol! I am just confused and can't make my mind up.

You are thinking about it too hard. Stick with your Test/var cycle and decide what to kick it with (winny, tbol, beast are all good choices). You'll get results no matter what you use really.

Kick it with the BEAST!:evil: My body has been transformed by at least 50% these last 2-3 months while working out with Test/Beastdrol cycle. Its real!!:evil:

Top Bottom