Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got some pharmacom var!

alpha pharma is top quality... one thing that's excellent about getting it at domestic-supply is they have the verification codes to scratch off and you can actually go to their website and verify authenticity... you know exactly what your getting and that is extremely comforting

I am in my last 3 weeks of a 8 week run with the Pharmacon Var and I am much leaner and vascular than I have been in years. I normally do not do orals due to the indigestion issues I have with them however I have been taking 50mgs per day for the last 5 weeks and I have not had any indigestion issues whatsoever on there var.

Super jealous of that var pick up.. Enjoy!! I haven't been able to find top quality var in years..

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Reactions: ceo
Wow that's awesome, I have been roughing it with weak test and crap var for too long. Jealous!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I hear that pharmacom orals r the best! In a few months my next cycle will have there var in it along with some alpha injectables. I'll b looking 4 some good reports here soon bro

Dylan, how has the Var been for you? I want to add lean muscle and some strength so do you think a Var/SARMS1 stack would be a good idea? I'm gonna do that after I get rid of as much gyno as I can

I am in my last 3 weeks of a 8 week run with the Pharmacon Var and I am much leaner and vascular than I have been in years. I normally do not do orals due to the indigestion issues I have with them however I have been taking 50mgs per day for the last 5 weeks and I have not had any indigestion issues whatsoever on there var.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom