Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclists I need your help!

Andreflag

Hello everyone!

I want to improve my performance in cycling. I am very dedicated to the training, but now I want to take it yo another level.::roadster:
So, what I am looking is the meca of any Cyclist: something that makes me really thin, but at the same time give me more power and endurance .
The only condition I set is that the product is not for injection . Recommend something? I've thought about SARMs , but do not know if it will be the most appropriate.
Thanks in advanced!

try gw501516 with mk-2866 and mk-677. would be a good stack for endurance and recovery

I had read this plan, that as been said that can serve various purposes manipulating the doses. What do you think?
1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day… split doses… 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day… split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 HcGenerate
1-8 D-spark
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day
Mini pct 9-12
Hcgenerate ES

sounds just fine. id add in mk677 and drop hcgenrate/ es and dspark and use a nolvadex pct instead. this outline is to sell product for an old company on this board.

as for albuterol is will open airways which is good for endurance but restinh heart rate will increase which may be counter productive.

1-12 ostarine 25mg
1-12 s4 25mg twice daily
1-20 mk677 25mg daily
1-20 gw501516 10mg twice daily
13-14 nolvadex 40mg per day
15-16 nolvadex 20mg per day

Thanks once again bigorse. Just two last questions: This "menu" will work, but not so good as for instance EPO, Test or HCG, right? (which I don´t want because is injectable, is just curiosity)
Another one is that I already had use just GW, and i didn´t notice any changing. I Had started with 10 mg/day and then up to 20mg. Do you think that is due to de use of GW alone, or because it was not from SARMs 1 which contains carderine but is more dificult to by in Europe... what do you think?

Can you let me know how the GW/S4 stack worked? I am a cyclist and posted earlier this week with no response. I will say that I'm on Test and have added significant power to the bike. But also added 7# of muscle.

Also, what web site did you buy it from?

Hi Oscar,
I´m going start with this "menu" only in about 2 weeks. So, I can´t tell you how it works. My only concern is that if I will gain weight. I belive that my bodyfat will drop but gaining lean mass would be ok for another sport but not for cycling where every gram counts...

Top Bottom