Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean bulk diet..How does this look?

Fadi

Sup fellas. 24 yrs old, 5'8, 170 lbs, ~10%. Looking to get to about 175-180 with same bf. How does this lean bulk diet look?? Thanks in advance

meal 1: 8 egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 multivit. (Protein/Carbs)

Meal 2: 2 cans of tuna, 1 tbs of full fat mayo, veggies (Protein, Fats)

Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup of chicken brocolli rice (Protein, carbs)

Meal 4: 8 oz. 90% lean sirloin topped with 2 slices of swiss cheeze, 1/2 cup of cauliflower (Protein, Fats)

workout

Meal 5: PWO- Protein shake, 80 g of dextrose (Protein, carbs)

Meal 6: PPWO- 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup of chicken brocolli rice, (Protein carbs)

Meal 7 : (Before bed) Protein shake, 1 tbs of flaxssed oil, 4 slices of turkey (Protein, Fats)

My protein shakes consist of 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of Chocolate mocha flavoring (GREAT stuff), and water. 1 shake yields 370 calories, 57g of protein, 17 grams of carbs, 0 fats

Also, as you can see I am eating chicken brocolli rice instead of brown rice, is this ok?

I would personally have a prot/carb meal for your pre-workout but if your workouts aren't suffering then leave it. Like they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

sublime35 said:
I would personally have a prot/carb meal for your pre-workout but if your workouts aren't suffering then leave it. Like they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Funny you mentioned this, I was thinking the same. I think If i were to swap meals #3 and #4 with eachother, it would be perfect (I think) what do u say?

sublime35 said:
sounds like a good plan to me.

Ok, but, now that I have those 2 meals swapped, the diet looks like this:

Meal 1 - Protein/Carbs
Meal 2 - Protein/Fats
Meal 3 - Protein/Fats
Meal 4- Protein/Carbs

This is probably a really dumb question, but is it ok to have 2 meals with fat consecutively? Or does that not matter?

Is that chicken broccoli rice the kind that comes in the little envelopes? If so I think that it'd be kinda bad for you in terms of fat storage, unless you have a hummingbird metabolism or something. Also I'd bet it's VERY high in sodium. What does the nutrition label say labout sodium, fiber, and carb content?

Top Bottom