Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you run with Ipamorelin?

oklahoma86

We all know that Peptides work well synergistically, and while there are some common "add-on" Peptides (cjc 1293, CJC-1295 among several others) to an Ipamorelin (or GRHP, etc... but I am only worried about the Ipam). I am not sure exactly what factors would make someone choose the 1293 cjc over the 1295, or a different compound over one of those, or what other results could be expected from other combinations. I have a good understanding, finally, of the Ipamorelin and what to expect there, and have found it lives up to its expectations pretty well. While I am running cjc-1293 right now, I would be curious how other Peptides can be expected to interact with the ipam, and what results people have gotten with their favorite combo (include your dosing protocol, if you post, please! These seem to vary quite a bit as well). Thanks in advance!

IF THE ABOVE POST LOOKS FAMILIAR IT IS FROM A POST I MADE A COUPLE DAYS AGO. INSTEAD OF BUMPIN IT I JUST RENAMED!

You want to run the impamorelin (or GHRP) with a CJC. The CJC basically blocks the negative feedback loop from the hypothalamus and increases the HGH output.

cjc-1293 w/o dac is the best cjc to use because it pulses GH similar to the way your body naturally releases HGH.

You want to dose 100-200mcg of imp (or GHRP) + 100mcg of cjc w/o doc 3-4 times per day on an empty stomach.

Why so high on the ipam? My understanding was the max absorption was 100mcg or 1mcg/kilogramme, whichever comes first.

here are some good articles about these peptides. CJC 1295 with or without DAC ? doping exposed - Evolutionary.org they are a lot more simple to use then guys think.. however the big problem with peptides is that every joe out there is starting a peptide company online, undercutting each other in prices and selling underdosed or bunk stuff. this is a major problem and we get a lot of confusion about these peptides because of that. guys getting Ipa which is really something else, etc etc

Top Bottom