Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very first cycle (cutting) needing help on dht's

Ironassasin

This is my very first post here so I'll try and be as detailed as I can be on what I'm wanting to achieve with anabolics. Overall I'm looking to shred the belly fat and just look aesthetic with a nice bold build somewhat fitness model looking. Just finishing my second test subjection a while ago of 250mg test e going on a 12week cycle I'm sticking to calorie deficit and carb cycling with cardio every other day. Now I'm sure Test e is okay for maintaining my muscle but when it comes to dht drugs I'm a bit confused on what will benefit me with less side effects and I'd like to note I am genetically prone to mpb in my hairline temples already. Winny and avanar are the two I mostly hear about getting the job done and would like to know which can I run with our least of problems?

Stats
30yr old
5'7
177 lbs
Estimated body fat 14 to 18 %

Well I know everyone is on the tren like its the go to thing but I wanted to see what the test will do for me and I can get the var at a resonabile price

Top Bottom