Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me choose test for first cycle

Jaserias

I'm looking to do my first ever steroid cycle in I am coming to you for some guidance
I'm 28 years old and I am ready for steroids
Its gonna be 12 week cycle and a 4 week pct
my question is what kind of testosterone should I use? And what source has the best testosterone overall, i don’t care about price i want quality with the least side effects possible.
Test prop
Test E
Test Cyp
Sustanon
Or another blend

Height ? Weight ? Body fat ? And goals all needed to better help you .

imo, Testosterone Cypionate is the most user friendly I suggest starting with that. I also highly recommend UGFreak for source and Para Pharma for the brand. I would keep the test between 250-300mg a week. Make sure you also buy AI like Arimidex to control estrogen or if issues arise.

my preference has always been test cyp but test e is fine on a first cycle too... i would not use test prop being a short ester on a first cycle.. its too much pinning and can be painful... thats not ideal on your first cycle... you can use sustanon but i dont care for it on a first cycle with the mixed esters going on... the most trusted and best quality can easily be seen through reviews and user feedback and you can easily see that @domestic-supply.com is the favorite of many!

I'm looking to do my first ever steroid cycle in I am coming to you for some guidance
I'm 28 years old and I am ready for steroids
Its gonna be 12 week cycle and a 4 week pct
my question is what kind of testosterone should I use? And what source has the best testosterone overall, i don’t care about price i want quality with the least side effects possible.
Test prop
Test E
Test Cyp
Sustanon
Or another blend
first cycle use testosterone enanthate im for it

Top Bottom