Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use the Tanning bed after a good workout.

Jamiemcd03

I have a theory, but it need lots of help from others. I would think that the heat from the lamps would make more blood flow through your muscles and heal them faster. If anyone has pros and cons on by theory, fill free to chip in. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 4, surprisingly, usually the app crashes all the time...

Have warm bath and lessen the chance of skin cancer ...IMO

Brad.

You have X amount of blood and your body will do what it takes to maintain a temperature of 98.6. Your body isn't going to divert extra blood flow to your muscles, it will regulate bodily functions (sweat) in attempt to maintain 98.6. Your body has many organs, skin being an organ too, that it isn't going to divert blood flow away from because of heat from a tanning bed.

I have heard all kinds of theories on boards and if you really really believe them then go for it but in my own experience any advantage they give you is almost nil if at all.

a great nights sleep and juicing are the only 2 ironclad ways to recover faster IMO... if you cannot get 8 hours of sleep grab a nap during the day

Top Bottom