Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running WINNY all year round

JLowe

in jose canseco's book, juiced, he talks about running low doses of steroids such as winny all year round is not harmful. if this is so, at what low dosages are we talking about? 2 mg? 5mg? i was wondering because i believe it would be beneficial in some ways to run it like this

since when is he a steroid expert?

The only way you can tell is by your liver test results.
JLowe said:
in jose canseco's book, juiced, he talks about running low doses of steroids such as winny all year round is not harmful. if this is so, at what low dosages are we talking about? 2 mg? 5mg? i was wondering because i believe it would be beneficial in some ways to run it like this

first and foremost, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.
second winny year round would play havoc with your liver values and lipid profiles i'm sure.
third, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.

jlowe, you did the right thing by posting the question on here instead of relying on "that book". Beneficial in what ways? What are your goals?

I have not read his book, and sounds like he didn't give dosages, but do you know if he used depot or tabs? That would be a lot of daily injects if he did it year round. 2mg/day of winny, I am not sure what that's going to do for you bro.......I would stick with Ronnie Coleman's endorsed product line instead.

Note that stanozolol is 17-AA, but not quite as hepatoxic as some, but I would not recommend running winny any longer than about 8 weeks, neither would your liver.

Bro, can you do me a favor and ask about lvtitan's true feelings about Jose Canseco?

Last edited:
LVTitan said:
first and foremost, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.
second winny year round would play havoc with your liver values and lipid profiles i'm sure.
third, jose canseco is a piece of shit and needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.

LOL

LVTitan said:
That is fucking great!!!

At the low doses you would need to take in order for winny to not fuck up your liver, it would probably do nothing...and would probably still fuck up your liver. The only compounds I can see running year round at low dosages are probably test, primo and eq.

Top Bottom