Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Research chems, brand, generic??

Slinde88

Need an AI for this cycle (not liquid) and I'm trying to see if I can get it any cheaper and safer online. I hear many people say I can get it from a research chem site but i have yet to find one not sketchy. On other online pharmacy sites, the prices are always ridiculous but the generic version is always like half the price. Any advice? I know you guys have a lot of sponsors, any of them have non liquid ai? Thanks guys

no chem sites have pill form ai's... you won't get one without a script... ag-guys is VERY reputable or they would not be a sponsor here... N2BM just released "liquidex" and it is a very strong ai... its the strongest otc AI you are going to find...

I would go with research over so called pharma. There is a ton of fake pharma grade floating around.

You could also use topical formestane (forma stanzol). I have bloodwork showing how well it works. Try that or some liquidex. Other than that you'll need a script or a UGL

liquid rc's goto ag-guys. you are not going to find rc's in pill form

Top Bottom