Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation is gone...

Loganwolf

I go to the gym for lift over two years. Going 3 times in a week, doing train for 1-2 hours.

I must admit that I feel laziness. I lifting just because I do it before. But I lose interest. The desire was gone completely.
Can you suggest me something?
How do you overcome this in you life?

If I'm burnt out I take a week off and I'm usually ready to get back at it after day 3 but I force myself to take the week. Good YouTube videos never hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple tips
1. Go home tonight and watch an inspirational foot ball movie or rocky type movie. That normally fires me up

2. Find a friend to go to the gym with. Feed off each others energy.

3. Get a free one week pass at a new gym. The new atmosphere and being surrounded by new people will almost be like a small vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can take a rest for few weeks, and then refreshed you can do it again!
or try to listen some music, or watching motivational videos! it works for me

Bottom line. Ya gotta want it. This sport ain't for the apathetic.

and there is nothing wrong with that at all. there are other things in life besides lifting and steroids.

you can get a small setup at home and do resistance training with pushups, pullups, wall squats .. or you can go outside and do some
strongman type activities

as long as the person eats healthy and does some sort of exercise everyday they will be healthy. you don't have to go to a gym to be healthy, biggest myth out there

Top Bottom