Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury transformation

update, weight tonight is 227lbs.
strength is good. hit the 120s on flat dbell press for 6 reps on 3 hours sleep and only 1 meal (trained early, ussually train at night) gotta love test suspension!

been really lethargic last 3-4 days which i think is my body getting toxic from the orals which i have 3-4days left. im also getting bloods drawn tomorrow.

what a typical off season meal looks like.
4 white potatoes (about 80g carbs)
1 whole chicken breast (about 60g protein)
1.5 tbs of olive oil (25g fat)
sauce of choice
enough greens to maintain some decent health but not to much so that they make me too full, i hobestly only have greens in 1-2 meals a day.

il eat this or something similar 4-5 times per day with 2-3 shakes a day consisting of WPI, skim milk powder, banana, egg, honey, oats, cinamon, PB and 2% milk. i mix and match depending on what i want.

daily i hit around 5000 cals coming from around 350-400g protein, 500-600g carbs and 175ish grams of fat. with a cheat meal on chest day (e5d)

on rest day i do zero carbs and take 850mg of metformin twice to maintain insulin sensitivity.

i was eating lower fat and splitting fats and carbs into different meals (carbs am, pre and post) but having a higher total carb intake than i currently do and lower fat but i decided to change this to the plan i am currently on and have dropped a little and look a bit leaner whilst still adding weight and strength increasing, no real signs of insulin sensitivity dropping to much. been on this new diet for about 3 weeks.

i change carb sources around (rice, pasta, yams etc) and same with protein (beef, kangaroo, eggs)

That's a lot of food per day! I see your weight has gotten back to peak. I'll be spending the next 2-3 weeks in a deficit to tighten up a bit more before hitting a bulk.
How long do you have left?

That's a lot of food per day! I see your weight has gotten back to peak. I'll be spending the next 2-3 weeks in a deficit to tighten up a bit more before hitting a bulk.
How long do you have left?

yes a lot of food! will continue on this for another 3 or 4 weeks then do a 10 or so day mini cut to reset myostatin and regain some insulin sensitivity that will inevitably lost when eating so many carbs. as well as clean up some of the fat that has been accrued.

i have about 11 weeks left on deca and then blood work will decide if i cruise until my prep or i extend the cycle another 6-8 weeks with tren a and recomp/cut a little bit then cruise until i start prep. will all depend on how the body is at the end of the day.

hit 5 plates a side (220kg) for 6 sets of 6 tonight during y3t week 1 leg day

screen shot of the depth i squat too, i struggle to go much lower now with where my insertions are esp when using wraps.

had fasting bloods done this morning should have results in a week.

got: thyroid stimulating hormone, fasting glucose, liver function, kidney function, lipid profile, haematocrit, total testosterone, free testosterone, oestrogen, prolactin, progesterone, sex hormone binding globulin, igf1, hgh, electrolytes and cortisol

Top Bottom