Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take powders anavar

I have 15g of anavar powder and I don't feel like capping it or doing any conversions shit. I just want it in my system asap so I can kill they gym.

What's the easiest way to take?
I heard you can straight eat it or mix it with water and shake everytime you take a dose.
I have s scale so I can weigh all the doses

Alright, but if you can't answer the question why post?

Idgaf bout the healthy shit if I did I wouldn't being on roids in the first place.
Just asking for some easy ways to take var

So u just wanna eat your fucking roids with a spoon, eh? Are u that stupid or just lazy? There's a reason substances need to be suspended. 3 bucks worth of 00 caps and some PG or at the least everclear is the minimum amount/effort.

"I'm in China bro, I can't get that shit here"... said NOone Ever haha
1. Take a peek at ht's location
2. Nah, you can't mix them with water, capping is going to be the easiest way to actually get half decent doses. Your other option is to weigh out a gram and chop it up on a mirror like a junkie.
3. Not for nothing, I've been to China, you can get gear powder, finished gear, booze, hookers, coke, human meat, drugs, hitmen, AND a damn good egg roll all on the same damn streetcorner

"I'm in China bro, I can't get that shit here"... said NOone Ever haha
1. Take a peek at ht's location
2. Nah, you can't mix them with water, capping is going to be the easiest way to actually get half decent doses. Your other option is to weigh out a gram and chop it up on a mirror like a junkie.
3. Not for nothing, I've been to China, you can get gear powder, finished gear, booze, hookers, coke, human meat, drugs, hitmen, AND a damn good egg roll all on the same damn streetcorner

Dude, I can't find finished gear anywhere I've been to so many gyms. But raw gear is easy ASAP.

So when I weigh out the gram and chop it up like a junkie how do I ingest it?

Top Bottom