Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

joe_d30

Just changed brands, and I am tapering off as I've been on for such a long time I am trying to go from 1g of sus down to 500 mg and maybe even 250mg if I don't crash, I've noticed more of a pump on my new medical grade stuf but my nipples are a bit sensitive and I think there's fat/water sat under them but I think it's always been there, is it due to the lower dosage or the new brand bring stronger? Also any one recommend a blocker or a way of reducing this,
Thanks
Joe

It's probably due to less water retention.
When you use steroids like testosterone, they aromatize into estrogen. This causes side effects like water retention and gyno. Now that you are on a lower dosage and retaining less water, you can notice the gyno more.

Look at old photos of Ronnie Coleman. You can't notice the gyno on him in offseason shots but in pre contest photos you can see the gyno if you look close.

The best thing you can do to prevent gyno from your steroid cycles is to use an ai throughout your entire cycle. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and use it the entire cycle. This will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. Aromasin at 10mg eod is a good dosage

Top Bottom