Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol the real deal!!

Francofranco

Just needed to share my thoughts on Forma Stanzol... First big props to Nate and the whole gang of supporters you know who you are, Mr Supps and Needtobuildmuscle.com. For those of you on the fence still trying to decide let me just tell you youre missing out! I come from a small town in Hawaii and literlly almost every guy in my town lifts or uses AAS. Slowly one by one we are learning through trial and error mainly due to the so called tried and true bodybuilding heritage from the past. In recent experience of my own and fellow lifters who are much more experienced than me, we are finding to our surprise that these supps like Forma do actually work! No bullshit!! It gets the job done and more! I ve done the nolva thing, it works but for me just kills my mood and libido. On Forma Stanzol i feel like the transition from on cycle to pct is a breeze and if i was feeling good at the end of my cycle that good feeling continues! Not the up and down feeling of cycleing different drugs, and folks its not just me saying this! Im not a sponsor or have any affiliation with any product but when something like this stands out i have to make mention of it. So i am with all my affiliates. I come from a background of athletics, training athletes and coaching. Im actually new to AAS usage but for years have been surrounded by athletes and bodybuilders who use. Now close to 30 i am desiring more in my quest to exceed my expectations for myself and ill just say Forma Stanzol will be one of my tools in this process. Bottom line fellow athletes if your going to use AAS you need Forma Stanzol. Until there is something better available to us this is the ticket! Aloha!!

that's great to hear... forma is an amazing product in so many ways... it is so versatile and has many benefits... check out mrsupps for your forma needs...

Top Bottom