Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use insulin needles for HCG?What is iu's?

Deterass

HCG questions please.Do you use insulin needles for HCG?What is iu's?

I just came off a Test and Dbol cycle and
I am going to use HCG for the first time.
500 iu's a day for two weeks.

What gauge needles do you use?

What is the conversion of Iu's into cc's or mg's.

Can you spot inject under the skin anywhere or does it need to be in the stomach?

Does it matter how long the needle is?

Last edited:
Re: HCG questions please.Do you use insulin needles for HCG?What is iu's?

deteras1 said:
I just came off a Test and Dbol cycle and
I am going to use HCG for the first time.
500 iu's a day for two weeks.

What gauge needles do you use?

What is the conversion of Iu's into cc's or mg's.

Can you spot inject under the skin anywhere or does it need to be in the stomach?

Does it matter how long the needle is?

I use a slin and pull 10iu's into they syringe. That is because I took a 5000iu HCG and mixed it with 1ml of solution. 1ml on a slin pin = 100ius, and thereby 10ius = 500ius

You'll find a thread on measurements that was done today http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318949 a little bit below. iu's don't relate to cc's or mg's as you're trying to do.

I do subcutaneous injections with a slin pin.

You may also want to do a thorough reading of the PCT sticky of Radar's on this board. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311693 It's VERY good and drjmw has a great protocol you may want to follow.

FYI - there is a post that goes into how to dose posted by Eviscerator. However, you need to determine how many units of HCG you have in total by volume. For example, I get 10,000 IUs and dilute it with 10 cc of BW. That gives me 1,000IU per CC. In your case, that would be 1/2 CC = 500 units. The key here is to know the total volume of liquid the HCG is mixed with. If you want it more concentrated, you would use less diluent. AGAIN, and very important, you must know the total amount of mix to compute your dosage. Do not assume my example is your answer. I use 5/8 inch, 25 gauge, 3cc syringe. You can use SQ or IM. I use SQ. If you do SQ, pinch abdominal skin and inject into fold of skin. The idea is to inject into the pocket created by pinching. You can use an insulin syringe also, which usually is a 29g, 5/8 needle. You just need to know what the total volume is for the insulin syringe to determine how many IUs you are going to inject. There is no relationship between the IU on the insulin syringe and the IU on your HCG.
The IU on the insulin syringe is specifically for insulin dosaging. For example, my U-100 insulin syringe is 100 units and the syringe holds 1cc. If I were to use my example above and wanted to inject 500 IU's, which is 1/2 cc, I would fill the insulin syringe to the 50 IU mark (half of the 100 IU, 100 IU = 1cc). Hope this was not too confusing, but dosaging mistakes are to be avoided.

international unit (IU)
a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. Examples: 1 IU represents 45.5 micrograms of a standard preparation of insulin or 0.6 microgram of a standard preparation of penicillin. Consumers most often see IU's on the labels of vitamin packages: in standard preparations the equivalent of 1 IU is 0.3 microgram (0.0003 mg) for vitamin A, 50 micrograms (0.05 mg) for vitamin C, 25 nanograms (0.000 025 mg) for vitamin D, and 2/3 milligram for (natural) vitamin E. Please note: for many substances there is no definite conversion between international units and mass units (such as milligrams). This is because preparations of those substances vary in activity, so that the effect per milligram of one preparation is different from that of another.

Top Bottom