Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cost between cycle and cycle treatment

Bouchwick

Hey there,

Having a hard time justifying the cost of my cycle treatment (n2guard, hcgenerate, hcgenerate es, and hcg)

I have done a lot of reading and have come up with a perfect cycle for myself.

Only thing is it is very hard to justify the costs.

Triple the cost for cycle treatment and compared to the actual cycle?

Is all of this needed? or just recommended?

I will post my outline below.

Thanks,

J

Weeks 1 – 12 sust 500mg/week (after last pin wait 3 weeks prior to start PCT)

Weeks 1 – 19 n2guard (7 pills daily)

Weeks 1 – 14 HCGENERATE (5 pills daily – 30 day container)

Weeks 1 - 19 LIV52 (1 pill daily)

Weeks 9 – 14 Winnie 50mg/day (after last dose wait 7 days prior to start PCT)

Weeks 12 – 14 HCG – 500iu EOD (after HCG wait 7 days prior to start PCT) small daily dose (10-20mg) of Nolvadex would normally be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation.

WEEK 15 - n2guard, hcgenerate, liv52

PCT

Weeks 16 – 19

HCGENERATE ES (5 pills daily)

Clomid
Week 16 – 50mg/day
Week 17 – 50mg/day
Week 18 – 25mg/day
Week 19 – 25mg/day

Nolva
Week 16 – 40mg/day
Week 17 – 20mg/day
Week 18 – 20mg/day
Week 19 – 20mg/day

COSTS FOR CYCLE TREATMENT!!!

$900.00

4 months - HCGENERATE
1 month - HCGENERATE ES
5 months - N2GUARD

1 live 52 per day is nothing.
Here is a clip about live 52

"Liv. 52 DS tablets are also administered as dietary supplements to body builders as a detoxifying agent during a steroid cycle. Bodybuilders and athletes are usually instructed to use Liv. 52 DS tablets before, after, and during the steroid cycle to moderate the pressure on the liver from the heavy usage of oral (Anadrol, Dianabol, Halotestin, Methyl Test and Cheque Drops) and injectable (Testosterone, Winstrol, and Trembolone) steroids and to escape the hazardous increase in blood level of liver enzymes. Weight lifters and bodybuilders are usually directed to begin the administration of 3 Liv. 52 DS tablets twice a day 30 minutes before meals, at least 4 weeks before the initiation of the pre contest steroid cycle. During the cycle, it is appropriate to administer 12- 18 Liv. 52 DS tablets every day in 4 equal doses 30 minutes before meals, depending on the type and dosage of steroids being used. This dosage can be decreased to 9-12 Liv. 52 DS tablets per day after the discontinuation of oral steroids during the cycle. After the end of the cycle, bodybuilders are generally suggested to continue a dosage of 9 Liv. 52 DS tablets per day for approximately 8-12 weeks."

HCGenerate would be a HUGE waste of money on cycle. N2Guard is legit, but a bit costly. There are a lot more cycle support options out there in the $30 range. I don't think you need to break the bank on cycle support for a Test and Winstrol cycle.

You could also go in a vitamin shop and pick up these, could save you money.

NAC (Liver)
Hawthorne Berry (Blood Pressure)
Saw Palmetto (Prostate)
Glucosamine (Joints)
Dandelion Root (Water Retention)

My local store has buy 1 get 1 free on all vitamins, so that might cost me $30 for a 2-3 months supply.

What is listed are the supplements/vitamains that N2Guard and other cycle support products are made of. You can buy them at the grocery store.

It probably isn't necessary to run all that cycle support on test only. Perhaps when you start taking the winny you could implement the n2 guard and liver stuff, but not before it of you wanna save your money

Hey there,

Having a hard time justifying the cost of my cycle treatment (n2guard, hcgenerate, hcgenerate es, and hcg)

I have done a lot of reading and have come up with a perfect cycle for myself.

Only thing is it is very hard to justify the costs.

Triple the cost for cycle treatment and compared to the actual cycle?

Is all of this needed? or just recommended?

I will post my outline below.

Thanks,

J

Weeks 1 – 12 sust 500mg/week (after last pin wait 3 weeks prior to start PCT)

Weeks 1 – 19 n2guard (7 pills daily)

Weeks 1 – 14 HCGENERATE (5 pills daily – 30 day container)

Weeks 1 - 19 LIV52 (1 pill daily)

Weeks 9 – 14 Winnie 50mg/day (after last dose wait 7 days prior to start PCT)

Weeks 12 – 14 HCG – 500iu EOD (after HCG wait 7 days prior to start PCT) small daily dose (10-20mg) of Nolvadex would normally be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation.

WEEK 15 - n2guard, hcgenerate, liv52

PCT

Weeks 16 – 19

HCGENERATE ES (5 pills daily)

Clomid
Week 16 – 50mg/day
Week 17 – 50mg/day
Week 18 – 25mg/day
Week 19 – 25mg/day

Nolva
Week 16 – 40mg/day
Week 17 – 20mg/day
Week 18 – 20mg/day
Week 19 – 20mg/day

COSTS FOR CYCLE TREATMENT!!!

$900.00

4 months - HCGENERATE
1 month - HCGENERATE ES
5 months - N2GUARD

PCT : 4-5 weeks- 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed DONE....
add a multi v/m over all daily and some protein powder if anything.

j_p is on the money here Bouchwick. Of course vitamins are always good but sounds like you're too worried about pct recovery. Me and my w/o partner did a long cyc and all turned out good. And ill add this: you wouldn't believe how good infra red sauna sessions can work to cleanse! Helps pull out 20% of toxins-- works better than normal hot stone saunas.

Top Bottom