Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel - What was the results? Worth it?

jagerbombme

BANNED
Just started androgel. 50mg packet once a day. Anyone use this for a period of time? What was the results? Worth it? Should i try to get him to up it to 100mg ed? Help retain muscle while cutting?

i know that only 5mg absorbs ed also outta the 50. so you'd get 10mg per day with the 100mg packet or 2 50's. just wondering what peoples experiences were with this shit.

jagerbombme said:
Just started androgel. 50mg packet once a day. Anyone use this for a period of time? What was the results? Worth it? Should i try to get him to up it to 100mg ed? Help retain muscle while cutting?

i know that only 5mg absorbs ed also outta the 50. so you'd get 10mg per day with the 100mg packet or 2 50's. just wondering what peoples experiences were with this shit.

Androgel works, but you don't get enough Test. You need to inject to get the full effect.

So! Here is what you do. Use it for a few weeks. Then go back to(call) your doctor and tell him you REALLY like the way Test makes you feel!
"I feel 10 years younger!"
BUT...the Androgel is messy. It makes me break out. I just sweat it off.

Then (with a quizical look on your face) ask him if you could try injecting it.
With some good acting you will leave with a script for Test E or C

I was started on AndroGel last year...Could only take it for a couple months - it's a major pain in the ass. You can't take it if you're going to sweat or shower 2-3 hours after application, it drys out your skin, and you have to be careful as to not let it rub off on women/children within first couple hours of application.

I was prescribed the max dosage, which was 2 5g packets (50mg test each) per day. However, only about 10% of the test is absorbed, leading to a total effective dose of 70mg per week. My test levels were actually LOWER after AndroGel treatment than before I started.

After complaining, I was switched to test testosterone cypionate injections, 200mg ew.

IMO, AndroGel sucks. I would tell the doc that you'd prefer injection up-front, and save yourself the hassle.

PWTurbofan said:
I was started on AndroGel last year...Could only take it for a couple months - it's a major pain in the ass. You can't take it if you're going to sweat or shower 2-3 hours after application, it drys out your skin, and you have to be careful as to not let it rub off on women/children within first couple hours of application.

I was prescribed the max dosage, which was 2 5g packets (50mg test each) per day. However, only about 10% of the test is absorbed, leading to a total effective dose of 70mg per week. My test levels were actually LOWER after AndroGel treatment than before I started.

After complaining, I was switched to test testosterone cypionate injections, 200mg ew.

IMO, AndroGel sucks. I would tell the doc that you'd prefer injection up-front, and save yourself the hassle.

AMEN !!!

jagerbombme said:

Hey Jagerbombe. Long time no see. Like others are saying, try to convince your Doc you want injections. I'm on them now. You'll like them much better.

PWTurbofan said:

Basicaly what he said ^

But it doesnt mean that all topicals are useless. You would see better results with Dermacrine, and spend alot less.

-Pp

fuck, my libido's went down in 2 days on this shit.

question. should i exfoliate before using it? should i use it on forearms rather than upper arms?

reason i ask is they say to use aifm on forearms for better absorption. thanks all :)

i will try to get the injections.

jagerbombme said:
fuck, my libido's went down in 2 days on this shit.

question. should i exfoliate before using it? should i use it on forearms rather than upper arms?

reason i ask is they say to use aifm on forearms for better absorption. thanks all :)

i will try to get the injections.

Using androgel on your scrotal skin will give you the best absorption (by far) and the highest spike in sex drive because of the increased 5a-reductase activity in this area (DHT production)

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Using androgel on your scrotal skin will give you the best absorption (by far) and the highest spike in sex drive because of the increased 5a-reductase activity in this area (dihydrotestosterone production)

-Pp

Yep, when I used it, I applied it to my sack. BEWARE - it burns like a mofo!

Top Bottom