Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 units is equal to 1/2cc????? Or what is the scale relation to cc's?HELP!!!!!

pitbull_2

How many units are in 1cc?

And I was told that a 27g 1/2" is O.K. for bi injects, all I can get is a 30g 1/2" !
Will these work for bi injects with fina???

Thanks
PIT-

pitbull_2 said:

And I was told that a 27g 1/2" is O.K. for bi injects, all I can get is a 30g 1/2" !

Thanks
PIT-

...i would go with 25gauge 5/8 remember the idea is to penetrate deep into the muscle, but if you are using fina then why do you need info about iu's they are usually for slin and GH

pitbull_2 said:

Thanks
PIT-

A unit is not a volume of measure, it a dosing measure like mg, typically for vitamins and biologically active proteins. You can't just ask how many mg are in 1cc.

Rugger

all I can get ...

in this small ho dink town for a smaller pin is a 30g 30 unit syringe!!!

1cc of fina is = 75mg/ml
30units of fina is = to what???

1/2 cc or a 1/4cc or what????

I just wan to know the volume of what 30 units is compared to!!

PIT-

pitbull_2 said:

Thanks
PIT-
In an INSULIN syringe 50 units is 1/2cc and 100 units is 1cc. 50 unit syringes are 1/2cc and 100 units are 1cc.
You cant say I have25 units of sustanon,ect.

Last edited:
Re: all I can get ...

pitbull_2 said:
in this small ho dink town for a smaller pin is a 30g 30 unit syringe!!!

1cc of fina is = 75mg/ml
30units of fina is = to what???

1/2 cc or a 1/4cc or what????

I just wan to know the volume of what 30 units is compared to!!

PIT-

This is a moot point. You need to use at least a 25g needle for this.Its too easy to bend very small gauge needles.
And stop this how many units shit ok?
For the sake of explanation here it is. One cc of fina is 75mg. If in an insulin syringe it would be 100 units. If you wanted 1/2 cc that would be 37.5mg and would be where 50 units on the syringe would be.
In short dont make things so hard. Anything less than 37.5mg of fina is an ABSOLUTE waste. If you are using 1/2cc amounts I would suggest getting tuberculin syringes (1cc) or insulin syringes with a removeable pin (they are made) and use a 25g 1" or at the SMALLEST a 25g 5/8". That's it.

All

I was looking for is that 100 units =1cc. In volume whise!

Sorry I sounded so fucked up, but that was all I needed!

Gracis Muchacho's!!

PIT-

You just go on and think that...

1cc=100units may be true for some insulin, but I am telling you an IU, International Unit, is NOT a volume of measure...it is quantitave with regards to the activity of a specific compound.

International unit (IU): An international unit (IU) is an internationally accepted amount of a substance. This type of measure is used for the fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D and E) and certain hormones, enzymes, and biologicals (such as vaccines).

The definition of an international unit (IU) is generally arbitrary, technical, and eminently forgettable. For example, an IU of vitamin E is the specific biological activity of 0.671 milligrams of d-alpha-tocopherol. Nonetheless, most IUs are quite handy and helpful in use as a means of standardizing measures.

All international units are officially defined by the International Conference for Unification of Formulae.

Don't mistake "standardizing measure" to mean volume either. No where in this definition is volume referenced.

and...another definition...
international unit (IU)
a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. Examples: 1 IU represents 45.5 micrograms of a standard preparation of insulin or 0.6 microgram of a standard preparation of penicillin. Consumers most often see IU's on the labels of vitamin packages: in standard preparations the equivalent of 1 IU is 0.3 microgram (0.0003 mg) for vitamin A, 50 micrograms (0.05 mg) for vitamin C, 25 nanograms (0.000 025 mg) for vitamin D, and 2/3 milligram for vitamin E. Please note: for many substances there is no definite conversion between international units and mass units (such as milligrams). This is because preparations of those substances vary in activity, so that the effect per milligram of one preparation is different from that of another.

Rugger

Top Bottom