Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman cruising on AAS

Julieth hayes21

Hi everyone , I'm a 27 year old fitness competitor and i have done 3 cycles of anavar of 8 weeks in the last year, my body respond excellent to var when it comes to cutting and mass growth, but once I finish the cycle gains disappear really quick, I will start my next cycle soon and I would like to know if I can cruise on var until my upcoming tournament in 5 months , I usually do 40 mg of var a day when I cycle, can I cruise on it after my cycle and at what dose? thank you.

Definitely - oral steroids are very liver toxic, and it is not a good idea to take them for that long, and no liver support will help you out here. You could do as @stevesmi recommends, and you could also consider using SARMS - they may not be as potent as steroids are, but they do give noticeable results, and they can be taken for quite a while, as they are not liver toxic, and they have minimal side effects.

40mg var per day for a woman is a lot of gear. Most women run 10-20mg per day.

I don't think cruising makes sense. What I would do is run a bottle of HCGenerate ES after your cycle and go into a SARMs bridge. That should really help keep your gains and you will feel great too.

Top Bottom