Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your must have product??

I

Ilk

Helloooo!!!!!

For 4 months I have a beauty page in a London magazine, researching what the 'Must Have' products are from women.. Curious to find out what you ladies like.. Whether its just a moisturiser, lipgloss, Blush etc and from what company.. Mine is YSL Faux Cils mascara! I look dead without it!

Thankyou!!!! :)

I like Johnson's all over baby wash. I know it's for babies... but I love the stuff. I don't use it everyday, but I use it at work. I have really fussy skin.... It reacts to almost everything. YUK! But this stuff, it's GREAT. I use it from head to toe when I shower at work or when I'm traveling. It makes your skin and hair really soft without irritation.

myway said:
I like Johnson's all over baby wash. I know it's for babies... but I love the stuff. I don't use it everyday, but I use it at work. I have really fussy skin.... It reacts to almost everything. YUK! But this stuff, it's GREAT. I use it from head to toe when I shower at work or when I'm traveling. It makes your skin and hair really soft without irritation.

ouu :)

velvett said:
True true
I'll peeled my hair many times off my lips.
:worried:

BUT I LOVE THEM

The most attractive time is when you see a hot guy on the street walking towards you.. and there we are trying to peel away the big bunch of hair stuck to our lips!!!! So annoying! But so funny!

The NARS lip laquers are amazing.. Its a combination of gloss and lipstick but its not sticky.. its yummy! :p

myway said:

I KNOW!!! My sis loves that! just don't use it on yr face! I know its a silly thing to say but people actually use it on their face! :worried:

I do love the smell.. memories of childhood! :)

Top Bottom