Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow project quesiton

msam76 said:
It is working. It really stinks to be at a good point then have something happen and down you go. Hard to eat the right foods when you are relying on others to feed you because you are in traction. Weight piles on and I am left with what I have. Cleared by surgeon and back on track. I ran clen before and was able to keep off what I lost after a couple of cycles as long as I remained active.

Those meals btw are geared to be a 40p/30c/30f split at 10-12 cals per pound of bodyweight.

So simply increase/decrease the meal size.

Now......again - Im not sure you understand that clen WILL drop your thyroid.

Knowing that clen rapidly burns the receptors, you are ging to be running into a wall very very soon as the clen WILL stop working and your natural thyroid WILL be lowered.

To be honest, I think clen is terrible. It gives you the shakes, makes you feel like shit, effects your T3 and the receptors downregulate in a very short time.

I don't think weight-wise it matters at all. Not sure why it would matter in ANY diet/training plan - since weight alone if a useless number.

As for meals - if you stick with the ratio, then I would think you have a lot of "play" within each meal. Find meals/foods that meet the ratio and macro breakdown and I think you will be fine.

Top Bottom