Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about celulite?

My Girlfriend finds that when she starts to diet etc,that dinking about 5ltrs of water daily and using various other detox tricks. that the cellulite almost disapears.

All girls put on a layer of fat on the lower body area during puberty. (Yeah, life sucks.) Genetics plays a big part in it; fat cells can be shrunk/depleted, but they do not go away. (See part above about life sucking.)

My problem is different; my thighs are strong tho not perfect. I have good arm definition for an amateur weightlifter. My calves, on the other hand, are enormous. They have always been larger than average (strong, yes, but large) even when I was young and very lean. I'm doing unweighted calf raises at high reps. And to think all the guys at the Y complain about their skinny calves ... too bad we can't trade!

I"m with ya there DF -- my dad's calves are almost literally as big as his quads & I inherited them, along w/ my mom's fat butt. (No offense mom). I can "calf press" all day and I think my max for calf press on the leg press was 8 plates per side. Regular leg press, uh, not nearly. Man, if i just would've gotten mom's calves & dad's butt. :rolleyes:

heavy leg workouts, clean diet, and yohimburn pretty much eliminated my GFs cellulite. Which of those (or all) did the most I can't say. But somewhere in there something did the trick.

Yep, Yohimburn works. Used it with a basically ketotype diet and lost about half of what I had, and am working on the rest.

Lots of water and skin brushing helps, too.

I didn't have ANY - not a speck of cellulite - til I had kids. Damned estrogen! Though I am not any bigger than pre-kids, I got tons of it during my pregnancy - particularly my second. I was dumb then, and ate a lot of junk along with the "good stuff".

Fawn

Yeah, I would like to know how that stuff from Avon works b/c I have seen commercials and have thought about buying it, so once you get the scoop on how well it works then please let us know. THANKS!!!
BUMP

Top Bottom