Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about celulite?

Any women here have big arms instead of the usual big leg thing? This is where I gained fat during pregnancy and it is really slow to come off.

I have fat arms and fat legs!! It really stinks. The arms are starting to firm up. Lost like 4+ mm this week in bodyfat on them. Trust me I know the feeling!!!

My arms got fat when I was pregnant too. My legs are MUCH larger, but my arms are much fatter. I dunno...I'm about 17% fat right now and it's so hard to tell. One day I just feel like a blob, and the next day I feel like I've got some good mass. Depends on how much water I'm carrying.

On the cellulite thing it's a genetic trait. Yes it has to do with diet and exercise but I can voutch for the fact that you can have extremely low bf a clean diet and lift 5 days a week and still have it. If my bf went any lower I'd look emaciated. There's a lot of fat people who don't have it and lots of skinny people who do and vice versa. It's proven to be genetic and as far as the cellulite creams most of them are bogus. Those that do work actually plump the skin causing the dimples to fill in and it's only temporary. Spot training is a myth so don't bother. When you lose fat you lose it wherever your body tends to lose it not where you necessarily want to lose. I'm considering endermologie which supposedly works albeit short term and you have to get it done once a month, but it's been okd by the FDA to work. We'll see.

I'm the fat arm queen..I kid you not, when I was 380 pounds, my arms were about 22 inches+ around...I'm not kidding. And now that I'm thin, I'll never go sleeveless. Some women fight fat in their thighs..I fight it in my upper arm..go figure.

Alicia

ArtsyChic said:
I'm the fat arm queen..I kid you not, when I was 380 pounds, my arms were about 22 inches+ around...I'm not kidding. And now that I'm thin, I'll never go sleeveless. Some women fight fat in their thighs..I fight it in my upper arm..go figure.

I hear ya!!! Right now my thighs are 23inches and every thing else is in porportion. But then theres my 13 inch "biceps". It's like Spatts said, some times I look at my arms and think I have a lot of muscle. Then other times they just look fat. Anyway my arms look really out of balance with the rest of me!
Alicia

Yohimburn is the only thing that has ever worked on my cellulite.

Still have some to go, but it's gotten rid of about half of what I had.

Fawn

Yohimburn works huh? Everyone I know that has used it said it's a scam. Well I've decided to go in for endermologie using Synergie. For $900 for the year this better work!

So the Yohimburn works? I've been considering it and have been curious of how it is working for other people.

Top Bottom