Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal question ladies (Shadow you've been warned, come in at your own risk)

The Shadow said:

I was thinking maybe it was that... but wasn't sure, because I heard someone say that when your body fat gets lower, you stop getting it.

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
Correctamundo......

hmmm ok.....

so when bodyfat is low, it can cause spotting throughout the month, or it can stop altogether?

Basicly is this something I should be worried about?

Your bodyfat is dropping but it isn't significantly low, e.g. <12%. The dropping of it may be the upset in your cycle. I'd wait to see if it happens again next month --- I really don't know if its a readjustment period that needs to occur or its just the significant change in bodyfat that is occurring all of a sudden.

Miss24k said:
hmmm ok.....

so when bodyfat is low, it can cause spotting throughout the month, or it can stop altogether?

Basicly is this something I should be worried about?

either or.....there is no set rule to 12%...Ive seen a 10% woamn never miss a beat and Ive seen a 14% one lose it completely.....I think that it will continue to dwindle as the bodyfat goes

Sassy69 said:
But 12% gives you a guideline. 15-16% is not where you would expect it to shut down.

I guess my point is that she is w/n the range I have seen it disappear 1e - 13-14%

I also personally think the distribution of fat is as imporant as the absolute number

Top Bottom