Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No appetite, losing weight, down in the dumps

Awww TV -- I think we need some new Veni-Vedi-Vici or Travis50 pix..... !

How come bummed out? Its been a rough couple of weeks in general. Maybe take a day off and just go do something wild?

Sometimes you just need to take a day away to just refocus. I've been chowing on garbage like never before mostly as comfort food since "that Tuesday" and now I'm sittign around waiting to see who gets laid off at my company tomorrow.... So I finally pulled my shit together 2 days ago and hit the gym again, been eating 100% clean for 2 days. But it took me almost 2 weeks to refocus.

You can do it girl! Have faith in yourself, and be good to yourself too!

thanks baby

..im eating clean..just got no appetite..so not eating enough..really weird! im losing weight instead of gaining! and way too fast...

i will force myself to eat...ive been training like a mad woman! geesh why cant i eat? too much on my mind....

i'll snap out of it..

as for vvv, bring it on baby!!! :p or any other hunks for that matter...
why down? same thing phem is going thru!!!

;)

Do you know what TV?? With the clean diet going for about two weeks or so now, I am too losing, and not digging it. I feel like I am shrinking and losing some muscle. WHY????

Anyway, while doing the winny, last cycle, I ate a lot ( not necessarily good stuff ) but had that mega muscle look and feel. This time around, good diet, low carbs, and I feel like dooky. So, got a couple more weeks on my cycle, and I am going to load myself up good again, to get the most out of the last of this cycle. I want that carb bloat look again ;) I can eat good when I am thru.....but I need the energy to push myself in the gym. My body reacts very quickly to low carbs= which in turn means no energy for me.

So I feel the same way.....maybe you need to load up a little more also???? Good Luck.....and keep pushing the metal girl !! I am right behind ya ;)

awwwwww...come on T.V. look at my face right now!!!:D <---- see that? this is what i want u to do !!!! come on... lets pull it together here... we all have these days...weeks...shit...sometimes months, but we have to pick ourselves up and keep troopin ya know. im sorry ur bummin t.v but all i can say is cheer up babydoll... im thinkin of ya! hope u work things out and keep that head high:)

life sucks sometimes.. but you really have to look after yourself, especially in the hard times...

pm me if ya need to talk girl... i'm usually not far from a computer :)

Can't eat, losing too much weight

.. I wish I had that problem.....:rolleyes: :D

Feelin better yet TV?

There's a pic of guy with a big handful of PeePee on the Pix of Men board -- wil that help???

Sassy69 said:

.. I wish I had that problem.....:rolleyes: :D

Feelin better yet TV?

There's a pic of guy with a big handful of PeePee on the Pix of Men board -- wil that help???

I ran right over to that board.....GIDDYUP ;) That ought to get your juices flowing again TV.....so to speak !!!

HEY GIRLS im back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy again...ate and just trained quads awesomely! Gagged at can hardly walk!!!

Thanks for the support i luvs ya all a whole big bunch!!

:)

Top Bottom