Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My upcoming peptide protocol

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok ladies I'm planning to run a peptide protocol as a personal experiment beginning around October 5 and plan to detail my observations here.

Materials:

a)Ipamorelin
b)Mod GRF (1-29)

Protocol:

100mcg, subcutaneous injection of each, bedtime, 8 week duration

Reasoning/Expectations

I chose this stack because Ipamorelin is the most selective of the GHRP's, meaning it triggers far less release of other hormones (like cortisol and prolactin) from the pituitary, and Mod GRF (1-29)does a better job of simulating the natural GH wave pattern than the far more popular CJC-1295.

For this first 8 week trial I'm looking primarily for the deep, restful sleep this stack is said to offer. That alone should measurably improve recovery time between workouts.

If all goes well I plan to triple my total dose of each to 300mcg daily. That pattern would be 150mcg of each, mornings in addition to bedtime. At that point I would be looking for the anti-catabolic and synergistic effect the gh boost would add to a anabolic cycle.

I'm looking forward to tracking it as well Willow. I've been doing a lot of reading on the peptides lately so will be following along!

I'm looking forward to tracking it as well Willow. I've been doing a lot of reading on the peptides lately so will be following along!

It will certainly be uncharted territory for me, Rox. I'm starting slow to discover how Ipamorelin and GRF Mod will effect me before diving in with both feet.

Last edited:
right now i'm being a lab rat for the new Ostro SARMS.......so look out if i start growling or grunting!:)

Ok ladies I'm planning to run a peptide protocol as a personal experiment beginning around October 5 and plan to detail my observations here.

Materials:

a)Ipamorelin
b)Mod GRF (1-29)

Protocol:

100mcg, subcutaneous injection of each, bedtime, 8 week duration

Reasoning/Expectations

I chose this stack because Ipamorelin is the most selective of the GHRP's, meaning it triggers far less release of other hormones (like cortisol and prolactin) from the pituitary, and Mod GRF (1-29)does a better job of simulating the natural GH wave pattern than the far more popular CJC-1295.

For this first 8 week trial I'm looking primarily for the deep, restful sleep this stack is said to offer. That alone should measurably improve recovery time between workouts.

If all goes well I plan to triple my total dose of each to 300mcg daily. That pattern would be 150mcg of each, mornings in addition to bedtime. At that point I would be looking for the anti-catabolic and synergistic effect the gh boost would add to a anabolic cycle.

According to the tracking info my gear is out for delivery to my house as I post. :dance2:

Dropped the ball on ordering the bacteriostatic water though so I'll be delayed a couple of days on starting. Hoping to start Friday.

Top Bottom