Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP vs GHRH...explained simply :)

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
GHRP vs GHRH

VS

What is the difference?
Is one better than the other?
Should I use them together?

Let's start from the top shall we? These questions will be answered as simply and briefly as possible.

What is the difference?
GHRP
(Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide)
Examples:
GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and stimulates the production of growth hormone (GH). Your body releases GH in pulses throughout the day. GHRP increases the size of these pulses releasing a substantial amount of GH per pulse. However GHRP does NOT have an effect on the frequency or timing of your body's natural pulses.

GHRH
(Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone)
Examples:
Mod-GRF, CJC-1295 with or without DAC, CJC-1293 etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and regulates the frequency and timing of GH pulses. This causes longer, more frequent GH pulses throughout the day.

In my opinion, YES. GHRP is superior as a standalone as it causes massive spikes in GH secretion. GHRH's may cause more frequent pulses, but the fact is this is only so effective as your body only has so much natural GH to work with you may be shooting blanks by the end of the day. That's where GHRP comes in. It keeps the GH flowing so when it's time for a pulse, there is plenty in the reservoir to release.

Should you? Absolutely. Do you have to? No. But if you are going to choose one over the other to run alone...GHRP is the best option for reasons explained in the above paragraph.

You will get exponentially greater results when using them together. They work synergistically together. The GHRH maximizes the frequency and duration of your GH pulses, while the GHRP increases the amount of GH produced and released during these pulses.

Natural:

GYEj8F.gif

With the help of GHRH (More frequent pulses)
(Mind the toad)
giphy.gif

Using both together (Larger AND more frequent pulses)
RealisticGiantIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

Smell what I'm steppin in?​

GHRP vs GHRH

VS

What is the difference?

Let's start from the top shall we? These questions will be answered as simply and briefly as possible.

What is the difference?
GHRP
(Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide)
Examples:
GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and stimulates the production of growth hormone (GH). Your body releases GH in pulses throughout the day. GHRP increases the size of these pulses releasing a substantial amount of GH per pulse. However GHRP does NOT have an effect on the frequency or timing of your body's natural pulses.

GHRH
(Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone)
Examples:
Mod-GRF, CJC-1295 with or without DAC, CJC-1293 etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and regulates the frequency and timing of GH pulses. This causes longer, more frequent GH pulses throughout the day.

In my opinion, YES. GHRP is superior as a standalone as it causes massive spikes in GH secretion. GHRH's may cause more frequent pulses, but the fact is this is only so effective as your body only has so much natural GH to work with you may be shooting blanks by the end of the day. That's where GHRP comes in. It keeps the GH flowing so when it's time for a pulse, there is plenty in the reservoir to release.

Should you? Absolutely. Do you have to? No. But if you are going to choose one over the other to run alone...GHRP is the best option for reasons explained in the above paragraph.

You will get exponentially greater results when using them together. They work synergistically together. The GHRH maximizes the frequency and duration of your GH pulses, while the GHRP increases the amount of GH produced and released during these pulses.

Natural:

GYEj8F.gif

With the help of GHRH (More frequent pulses)
(Mind the toad)
giphy.gif

Using both together (Larger AND more frequent pulses)
RealisticGiantIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

Smell what I'm steppin in?

I can.

​Does anyone have experience using one or the other alone? Or both together? I'd like to hear first hand experience on the difference between the two and the difference when stacking them from a physical results standpoint.

I posted this on EVO and a member asked me about MK-677 and which one it would be classified as.

The answer is w
ell technically it's neither because of it's chemical structure and route of administration (oral). But it works exactly like a GHRP once it enters the pituitary gland...meaning it increases the volume of GH produced in a pulse but does not effect the frequency of the pulses. In scholarly articles and studies they refer to MK-677 as a GHRP "mimetic"...basically meaning it's a molecular modification of a GHRP. I'd assume the modification is to make it orally bio-available as most peptides are extremely fragile and would never survive a pass through the digestive system.

Top Bottom