Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My upcoming peptide protocol

Been continuing whth the GHRP-6 stand alone. It def negatively affects my sleep. I decided to shoot earlier in the day to see what happens with that. As long as I shoot before 12:00 noon am all good for sleep. In fact I sleep like a baby. Shoulder pain is all but gone. Just barley there at all. Quite a relief by comparison. Shoulderw were waking me up all thrugh the night, had to live my days kind of around my shoulders. Now back to single arm overhead presses @ 50lbs, PAINLESS! including afterwards.
In time I plan to add Modified GRF -1-29, prolly next order.

Last edited:
Would like to know the results from that RW.

Due to Christmas expenses I didn't have the money to start the IGF-1 this month. Have continued with my current peptides, but have bumped the doses.

Running Ipamorelin at 160mcg and Modified GRF (1-29) at about 180mcg, both first thing upon rising. Every time I bump the dose I get an accompanying increase in appetite, but that settles down after about a week or so. I am getting some low grade, recurrent nausea now, which I've learned seems to be related to ghrelin.

Probably will start the IGF-1 the second week of January, 20mcg immediately PWO.

Did you ever end up doing this stack girl? If so how'd it end up working out for you?

You know what I see I neglected to update my planned regime on this board. I did not do the IGF-1 addition, but rather something else entirely.

Instead of the IGF-1, I added my Ipamorelin and Mod GRF immediately PWO back in January. Still doing my morning doses. Also, for the last 7 weeks or so have been running boldenone, ie. "equipose".

pm me for extreme peptides discount of 15% off all orders till july 1st

Ok ladies I'm planning to run a peptide protocol as a personal experiment beginning around October 5 and plan to detail my observations here.

Materials:

a)Ipamorelin
b)Mod GRF (1-29)

Protocol:

100mcg, subcutaneous injection of each, bedtime, 8 week duration

Reasoning/Expectations

I chose this stack because Ipamorelin is the most selective of the GHRP's, meaning it triggers far less release of other hormones (like cortisol and prolactin) from the pituitary, and Mod GRF (1-29)does a better job of simulating the natural GH wave pattern than the far more popular CJC-1295.

For this first 8 week trial I'm looking primarily for the deep, restful sleep this stack is said to offer. That alone should measurably improve recovery time between workouts.

If all goes well I plan to triple my total dose of each to 300mcg daily. That pattern would be 150mcg of each, mornings in addition to bedtime. At that point I would be looking for the anti-catabolic and synergistic effect the gh boost would add to a anabolic cycle.

Bumping for Cutie.

Top Bottom